Espn Says The Falcons Offensive Line In 2013 Was One Of The Worst In Nfl History

The Falcons had the 14th ranked offense last season. If over half the league had a worse offense how on earth could you have the worst O-line last season let alone in league history. That wasn't even the worst falcons O-line in history it was the 3-13 '89 team you anchored Daisy Dukes

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a matter of common sense to me while the trolls that argue for the sake of arguing ask for statistical backup yet then belittle any stat that you offer as support.

If an offensive line's job is to block for its quarterback and the quarterback is often under pressure.. that means it was a bad o-line.

Duh?

Common freaking sense. lol

He would rather keep digging the hole deeper than ever admit it.

Guest King Jigsaw

The Falcons had the 14th ranked offense last season. If over half the league had a worse offense how on earth could you have the worst O-line last season let alone in league history. That wasn't even the worst falcons O-line in history it was the 3-13 '89 team you anchored Daisy Dukes

Because Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Steven Jackson, Tony Gonzalez, and Harry Douglas were all apart of the offense?

Guest King Jigsaw

Believe PFF used two formats to come to QB pressures

One is judgemental from their view and the other has a formula

And both of them will tell you that the Falcons had a horrible offensive line. Period.

You can still have a good offense with a bad Oline.

Guest King Jigsaw

Can you show me why NFL. Com doesn't have a pressure stat ?

Can you show me your posts in the Dominique Davis Waived thread where you used Matt Ryan's numbers vs. 'no pressure' in one of your arguments? If it's such a judgmental statistic, why was it okay for you to use it in that thread but no one else can in this one?

Can you show me your posts in the Dominique Davis Waived thread where you used Matt Ryan's numbers vs. 'no pressure' in one of your arguments? If it's such a judgmental statistic, why was it okay for you to use it in that thread but no one else can in this one?

It only works when it doesn't benefit Matt.

So because NFL.com doesn't have a pressure stat they doesn't exist. Got it...lol

NFL.com doesn't list all the various stats they track, due to space considerations. If you have about $20K lying around, though, you can get a STATs account and find statistics for just about any category you can imagine.

Can you link me to my post so I can see the context ? Don't recall I said vs no pressure and If I did it was going off PFF stats which are judgemental

Can you link me to my post so I can see the context ? Don't recall I said vs no pressure and If I did it was going off PFF stats which are judgemental

So for now on any stat you use that isn't from NFL.com can be written off as "judgemental". I like this game.

So for now on any stat you use that isn't from NFL.com can be written off as "judgemental". I like this game.

Of course I only use NFL. Com or profootball reference for my stats

I value what PFF has to say I always don't agree with them but they so a good job and respect some of their analysis . I don't value football outsiders . I always quote my sources and stats I use are always NFL stats or ESPN stats :

Guest King Jigsaw

Here you go, princess.

image.png

This was a chart that your buddy Ethos posted that you were in the process of defending. You also were using it in an attempt to show that Dominique Davis was a superior QB and that you look forward to him going to a team where he would receive valuable snaps and playing time. Sound familiar?

Good to know that it was all just you being judgmental.

Here you go, princess.

image.png

This was a chart that your buddy Ethos posted that you were in the process of defending. You also were using it in an attempt to show that Dominique Davis was a superior QB and that you look forward to him going to a team where he would receive valuable snaps and playing time. Sound familiar?

Good to know that it was all just you being judgmental.

I never stated Davis was a superior QB lol and I said did you see vs no pressure

All the pressure stats come from PFF

Guest King Jigsaw

I never stated Davis was a superior QB lol and I said did you see vs no pressure

All the pressure stats come from PFF

All of this is in your content, feel free to go back and read your own posts if you can't remember all the times you've flipflopped.

You were saying Matt Ryan only had good stats when he was not under pressure, which was a testament to his lack of mobility.

Yet if pressure is a judgmental stat that you refuse to acknowledge, you couldn't possibly use the information in that chart to belittle Ryan's abilities in any way, right? I mean, that's just being fair. You either recognize it or you don't. You can't play both sides of the fence and be taken seriously, little man.