Bring Him Home Td

kane#7

Don't no how well he'll go in pads & a helmet.

Also don't think Gridiron is his game the guy has amazing skills with the ball in hand but since laterals aren't used alot in the NFL it takes a big part of his game away.

This is some of the kicking skills he has and he's just fooling round at practice.

http://www.triplem.c...kicking-skills/

In our code down under he's special probably top 3 or 4 talents in the game.

I watch Hayne play every weekend. I just don't think his skill set will translate well into the NFL. He's fast, has lateral quickness, however a lot of his breaks occur through his sidestep and sleight of hand. He's up for contract this year and is shopping himself around to the highest bidder to have some leverage to go back to his team with his manager and fleece them.

Darren Bennet.

Please tell me this is a joke? You know Aussie rules (where all thenpunters are coming from) is different to rugby (union or league).

Btw didn't (aplogues spelling??) Jona longhu talk about trying out for Dallas cowboys when he was at his peak????? He could have played MLB or FB IMHO - he was a beast (strong and agile)

His age and lack of experience would make it nearly impossible for him to catch on with an NFL team at this point in the off season. Maybe if he had been their from the beginning of the off season program but it would still be a long shot. Brian banks had the experience and spent years preparing for his try out yet couldn't catch on. It takes more than athleticism to make an NFL roster.

maybe in college...NFL football is played between the ears.....you have to KNOW how to play, unless you have something that all the others don't have...can't have what everyone who was at the combine had.....the only guys who can do that" never played football, but I'm going pro thing" is kickers and TEs.

you have to be a physical mismatch to play TE without experience....talking mid 6 footer with hands and speed and girth

or be a kicker or punter...no explanation needed!!

this is not madden or fantasy....its reality football

Please tell me this is a joke? You know Aussie rules (where all thenpunters are coming from) is different to rugby (union or league).

Btw didn't (aplogues spelling??) Jona longhu talk about trying out for Dallas cowboys when he was at his peak????? He could have played MLB or FB IMHO - he was a beast (strong and agile)

Lomu was probably the only one that may have translated at his peak 6'5 240 run the 100 meters in under 11 seconds he routinely could beat guys with speed & size and he loved the contact he'd have translated well as a RB in the NFL.

Lomu was probably the only one that may have translated at his peak 6'5 240 run the 100 meters in under 11 seconds he routinely could beat guys with speed & size and he loved the contact he'd have translated well as a RB in the NFL.

I don't know about that. Lomu looked a monster because he was lining up against 5ft 9 wingers and had the size and power to dominate them. He wouldn't have looked the same in an NFL backfield, plus didn't he have all sort of durability problems that cut his top flight rugby career short?

They're different?