Ny Newspaper Prints Article Titled "the N-Word In The White House"

Andras

As with most such things, I find the use of that word to say more about the author than the people he supposedly is targeting in his piece.

Remember when everyone wanted to know if Republicans would vote for Herman Cain because he'd had a white girlfriend? Except no one had even brought it up until some bedwetting bourgeoisie liberals decided it would make some backwoods hicks mad?

Good times.

The article had the desired effect that was wanted (although "I" think the author went about it the wrong way) to get his message out there!!! This message board is a prime example of that effect!

It's okay to use the word if it gets the issue some attention...

...similar to the feminist policy of randomly accusing college guys of rape to spotlight campus security.

So no comment on the article itself?

I don't think most of those on the right hate the President because he is black (although the disrespect shown to him in some instances is rooted in racism), but because politics has beome hyper-partisan! I think Hillary is going to get blistered to high he ll during her two terms, and I don't think it will be because she's a woman either (mainly because she's a Clinton)! GOP better hope Hillary wants to be a grandma more than she wants to be President! :)

I almost certain Hillary will run. After Bill had to be the aide to Obama in the last election and Obama pretty much the crapped the bed again coupled with the fact that they were trying to slaughter her over Benghazi, it's personal. And imho, she has more balls than Obama and while liberals got 8 years of a "Democrat," they lived those 8 years as a Republican. People aren't ready for more of those trickle down/help the rich policies yet.

I almost certain Hillary will run. After Bill had to be the aide to Obama in the last election and Obama pretty much the crapped the bed again coupled with the fact that they were trying to slaughter her over Benghazi, it's personal. And imho, she has more balls than Obama and while liberals got 8 years of a "Democrat," they lived those 8 years as a Republican. People aren't ready for more of those trickle down/help the rich policies yet.

Of course she's going to run, she's throwing Barry under the bus everywhere she goes. So from the worst President ever in US history right into 8 years with the most corrupt couple in politics, nice. None of that matters to the left though as long as they "win" ....that is what's important.

People aren't ready for more of those trickle down/help the rich policies yet.

You know the "knock" against the Clintons is that they are too cozy with Wall Street. At this point, I don't care, as long as someone can get Wall Street to stop sitting on that 2T +!!!!