N F C S Bumper Stickers In North Fla.

Kevo

Bumper stickers? Really? I'm not gonna put a bumper sticker on my 1987 Yugo!! Are you nuts?ph34r.png

might help hold that bumper together.

Driving with the Pdid/swamper jr. clan must be a nightmare for him! Reading the bumpers stickers is his only escape Jack...WFW is just sayin'

Where,in any post,did I mention bringing anybody but my wife?

The wife and I are heading to Panama City Beach tomorrow after I get off of work :)

Yay us :)

You lose again old man.

Funny because I've noticed more Saints bumper stickers and decals on cars than other teams. I don't know if it says more about the growing fanbase or the type of people who use bumper stickers

Why were you counting bumper stickers?
Because I could.
I don't know if it says more about the growing fanbase or the type of people who use bumper stickers

Its the panhandle of Florida in July.

Its like harmonic convergence... rednecks, oppressive heat, bumper stickers and beads.

By far, Kevo's count seems predictable considering the conditions.

Good job bro... if you gotta find something to do on vacation with the wife, counting bumper stickers seems like one of those activities worth doing.

I was trying to describe the way a local restaurant serves their burritos and I said "burrito bread" instead of tortilla.

You're kidding, right? And WFL made a thread about it? Dude's got some serious boredom issues.

If he mans up he will bring the thread back to the first page.

Are you really that dumb?

I was trying to describe the way a local restaurant serves their burritos and I said "burrito bread" instead of tortilla.