Josh Gordon Now Has A Dui As Well.

Duff_Man

TD should be on the phone with both Jacksonville and Cleveland trying to snag Blackmon or Gordon.

We've spent 6 years building a character-first, strong locker room culture. At some point, you should put that sort of thing to use. Both guys have issues but are immensely talented. Bring one in if you can get him at a discount and work with him to get him help.

TD should be on the phone with both Jacksonville and Cleveland trying to snag Blackmon or Gordon.

We've spent 6 years building a character-first, strong locker room culture. At some point, you should put that sort of thing to use. Both guys have issues but are immensely talented. Bring one in if you can get him at a discount and work with him to get him help.

I'd be okay with it. Roddy and JJ would be great for guys like that. Really great influences on them. The contract would have to done right though. Stipulate that they need to follow the rules and perform or peace out.

I'd be okay with it. Roddy and JJ would be great for guys like that. Really great influences on them. The contract would have to done right though. Stipulate that they need to follow the rules and perform or peace out.

He'd still get DUIs. Not much to do in the A but go to bars and clubs and ****. Then again i guess thats any major city.

Well, he was also bailed out by a "party promoter" who is a felon.

This guy is just in the absolute wrong circles.

Well, he was also bailed out by a "party promoter" who is a felon.

This guy is just in the absolute wrong circles.

I think Roddy and Julio would get in that *** enough. I don't mind tuggles idea.