Ronda Rousey

She just KO'ed Alexis Davis in 16 seconds. I know, big deal, right? That's not why I wanted to start the thread. I don't know why because I don't think Ronda is incredibly great looking but women fighters rev my engine. Can't put my finger on it. I love watching women's MMA. The quality isn't that great but watching two chicks get after it is awesome. I've never slept with a woman who could whoop my *** and I think it would awesome. (If I weren't married)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyborg's a man.

What ever Cyborg is. Cyborg is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. Edited by Flip Flop

She's gorgeous and she's a beast. Her Judo is unmatched in the UFC, male or female. They need to bring in some real competition for her or she's just going to continue to run thru the division.

I'm interested in seeing what Cat Zingano can do. And Holley Holm would give Ronda all she wants whenever she signs with UFC. Her stand up would easily be the best in the women's division by a very wide margin. And her wrestling is getting a lot better under Greg Jackson. Same Greg Jackson that trains Jon Jones.

I'm interested in seeing what Cat Zingano can do. And Holley Holm would give Ronda all she wants whenever she signs with UFC. Her stand up would easily be the best in the women's division by a very wide margin. And her wrestling is getting a lot better under Greg Jackson. Same Greg Jackson that trains Jon Jones.

Holly Holm would do about as well as most boxers do in MMA. Which is to say not very good. Eventually in MMA, someone is going to grab you and that's where pure boxers have problems.

Holly Holm would do about as well as most boxers do in MMA. Which is to say not very good. Eventually in MMA, someone is going to grab you and that's where pure boxers have problems.

I guess you missed the part where I said her wrestling is improving under Greg Jackson. Same guy that has trained a few world champions. And she practices jiu jitsu. And she is undefeated in MMA. She also have a kickboxing background. She is very talented