Seriously Worried About Our Pass Rush.

I really think the run defense won't be a problem this year with the addition of the beef up front. But the pass rush worries the hellll out of me. I don't see anyone on the edge that strikes fear in our opponent. If we can't get off the field on third down consistently, we might be in for a long season again.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like if our dt clogged the hole. Then our des/olb will have alot if sacks or disruptions and pass deflects. So i am predicting osi has at least a all pro season left in him and if smallwood or biermann will pick up the slack and dont sleep on Goodman he will be impactful... also worrilow and bartu and maybe shembo can have a young ray lewis urlacher or jesse tuggle career hopefully lets pray on it

Don't worry, Mass will ring home 15 sacks this year.

Im about to start hyping him up like this since somehow that is what people think is actually going on anyways.

Seriously though, everyone saying he gets around 6-10 somehow means he's the next JJ Watt. The hyperbole on this site is retarded. Might as well get in on it.

Im about to start hyping him up like this since somehow that is what people think is actually going on anyways.

Seriously though, everyone saying he gets around 6-10 somehow means he's the next JJ Watt. The hyperbole on this site is ********. Might as well get in on it.

Ride the train baby. Might as well. Mass to the rescue of all pass rushing woes!!!

I thought yall boys said all we need to do is get an interior push that will collapse the pocket and let the edge rushers eat? What happened to that theory?

I covered my arse on that one already.

Honestly I think I personally bished to much about not having big guys and push up the middle to continue bishing now. I at least want to see what we truly have now first.

He bulked up to play the 5 technique. He's part of the "speed" package with Osi, Mass, and Babs

Ok cause he could be a hybrid a 4-3 de as well as a 3-4 de/olb to give the other teams a what the h*** look and in a 3-4 a surprise strictly blitzing pass rushing olb

Biermann, Massaquoi and Hageman are going to explode.... Pass rush will be there...... I also see one more FA or trade before the season starts....

I feel like we dont need any more signings or trade let the vets we have and our younger players do their job i believe in our d and mike nolan just remember what he did with the 49ers when he had input in the draft also we must remember these are the players he wanted i definitly feel like hageman was a steal cause all the mock drafts had him goin end of first round to the seahawks. So we are good if any trades who could we trade and for who... if i had to pick a signin go get babins he polished and would enjoy having a chance at a super bowl then going back to jacksonville.

The Falcons don't want a top-tier pass rusher, that would send the wrong message. It would imply they think just pressuring the QB isn't enough, that you actually have to rattle his teeth, put him on the ground and sack him to get the job done. We've got a whole boatload of players who can usually get within five or ten feet of the QB before they throw the ball, except on third down of course, so I'm pretty sure the brass feels we're all set in the pass rush department.