Kelvin Benjamin

Born A-Ginn

Which WR in our division currently holds the record for best rookie season?

I think it's Marques Colston with 1,038. VJ and Roddy didn't take off till like their 3rd seasons. I think Cooks will lead all rookie receivers in receiving yards, that goes for the entire NFL.

I think it's Marques Colston with 1,038. VJ and Roddy didn't take off till like their 3rd seasons. I think Cooks will lead all rookie receivers in receiving yards, that goes for the entire NFL.

I'm not sure Cooks will get enough of Brees' attention to put up the kind of numbers that would allow him to lead all rookie WRs. He'll make an impact, but Brees spreads the ball around too much sometimes, when he's not locked onto Graham.

KB is the default #1 WR for the Panthers. He'll get more than the average amount of balls going his way. He'll be the one that Cam feels the most comfortable forcing the ball to, due to his size and wingspan.

Evans would be my second choice for the division. The guy is going to make an impact also, but idk yet how the Bucs will handle him. I don't see the Bucs going pass happy, I see a power run game with the new toys in the receiving game used only when needed. As such as I expect Vjax to be the top dog down there.

I'm not sure Cooks will get enough of Brees' attention to put up the kind of numbers that would allow him to lead all rookie WRs. He'll make an impact, but Brees spreads the ball around too much sometimes, when he's not locked onto Graham.

KB is the default #1 WR for the Panthers. He'll get more than the average amount of balls going his way. He'll be the one that Cam feels the most comfortable forcing the ball to, due to his size and wingspan.

Evans would be my second choice for the division. The guy is going to make an impact also, but idk yet how the Bucs will handle him. I don't see the Bucs going pass happy, I see a power run game with the new toys in the receiving game used only when needed. As such as I expect Vjax to be the top dog down there.

I think Cooks will see plenty of opportunities, his versatility will allow him to maximize his opportunities and SP will find ways to get this kid the ball in open field. He can pretty much line up anywhere, if he's able to maintain his health I see no reason why he can't make a major impact. Graham and Colston should be Brees's primary options but outside of those 2 I don't think anyone else has an advantage over Cooks in terms of taking away receptions from him. Stills had a nice rookie year but imo Cooks has much more upside and an ability to impact a game much more than him, I think he easily becomes Brees's 3rd best receiving options, and in the Saints offense that's enough to get you plenty of yards and receptions lol, I don't think he eclipses 1000 yards but I don't think any NFCS rookie receiver does. 800 yards for Cooks with 7 TD's. I have KB somewhere around 650 yards with 6 TD's. Just my opinion though...

I think Cooks will see plenty of opportunities, his versatility will allow him to maximize his opportunities and SP will find ways to get this kid the ball in open field. He can pretty much line up anywhere, if he's able to maintain his health I see no reason why he can't make a major impact. Graham and Colston should be Brees's primary options but outside of those 2 I don't think anyone else has an advantage over Cooks in terms of taking away receptions from him. Stills had a nice rookie year but imo Cooks has much more upside and an ability to impact a game much more than him, I think he easily becomes Brees's 3rd best receiving options, and in the Saints offense that's enough to get you plenty of yards and receptions lol, I don't think he eclipses 1000 yards but I don't think any NFCS rookie receiver does. 800 yards for Cooks with 7 TD's. I have KB somewhere around 650 yards with 6 TD's. Just my opinion though...

I can respect that opinion.

I have a friend who is a huge Carolina fan, and we have had these discussions. I could be completely wrong, but KB looks really raw. He's big and fast, but you have to run routes. I just don't see him being the wide out Carolina wants right now, not yet.

I have a friend who is a huge Carolina fan, and we have had these discussions. I could be completely wrong, but KB looks really raw. He's big and fast, but you have to run routes. I just hope he's NOT the wide out Carolina wants right now.

FIFY Homie.wink.png

I think Cooks will have a big impact for the Saints, but statistically his number may not be anything spectacular. I think his snaps will be limited due to his size and rookie status, but when he is in the game he'll force safties to stay back.

• 2 weeks later...