Signing More Linebackers? Why? We Have This Guy!

I'm a big fan of Bartu. Had a solid rookie year and will be a good depth player for us, I think. He will have some games where he starts and looks great and some where we question whether he's good enough. For a UDFA that is great value.

Where are the Bartu threads? Shouldn't he be getting some love like Worrilow? I'm glad KoG posted this one because I'm big on my dude.

I'm more excited for Bartu than I am Worchild... He definitely has the more potential out the two, especially as a MLB or WLB. I hope he took advantage of this offseason because he will take Weatherspoon's place in our defense.

Where are the Bartu threads? Shouldn't he be getting some love like Worrilow? I'm glad KoG posted this one because I'm big on my dude.

I don't get it. He played ILB and DE at Tech and dude came in at 237...how is he small at 237??? I understand he looks small, but that's just his neck. Had the same issue...lol. I weigh 215 and people still think I'm 175-180...because of the neck. Dude is actually built like a superhero.

Worrilow was quoted today saying that with Spoon on IR he and Bartu are the starters and will need to be leaders. Was a good read about how he thinks Spoon will still be around all year even though he isn't playing. Said he thinks he will be there to help the two young LBs lead.

Bartu may be the new Stephen Nicholas, solid, underrated & unappreciated until he gets hurt. Then folks will be like 'hey maybe that guy was good after all'

Yeah, I wasn't high on Nicholas. I liked him, but was never all high on him. I'm pretty high on Bartu though. If he can bring it like he did in college this may be his year.

Yeah, I wasn't high on Nicholas. I liked him, but was never all high on him. I'm pretty high on Bartu though. If he can bring it like he did in college this may be his year.

I wasn't all that high on him either. He was fast, but was weak. Was pretty smart, but not a playmaker, he was just all-around average. Plus, he, DeCoud along with Weatherspoon made for the silliest core of defenders in Falcon history which I did not like at all.

If I were Nolan, I would probably try him at LEO.

I just wonder if we as fans are looking at this in wrong way, trying to use traditional LBs to fill the opening when Nolan has no desire for that. He wants for olb like the Beer,Mas,and osi type

in the ILB we have 3 in Wor ,Bartu, and Prince and load of reserves , Guys they may be happy with what we have to run his scheme . It just may be hard to make this roster. ???

I just wonder if we as fans are looking at this in wrong way, trying to use traditional LBs to fill the opening when Nolan has no desire for that. He wants for olb like the Beer,Mas,and osi type

in the ILB we have 3 in Wor ,Bartu, and Prince and load of reserves , Guys they may be happy with what we have to run his scheme . It just may be hard to make this roster. ???

You know, I think you may be right. It would be new, I have never seen it done quite this way...but then again...maybe I have...

You know, I think you may be right. It would be new, I have never seen it done quite this way...but then again...maybe I have...

we see them going hard after the sp team older players that are very good in those rolls , maybe to protect the Bartu's, Prince, and Beer's from playing sp. teams. Keeping the powder dry and healthy , just food for thought...

Edited by falcon057