Jamie Dukes Nfl Total Access

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the segment last night. Predicting the 3 TDs for Julio and 4 for Ryan wasn't as bold as predicting the Falcons would blow up the Saints. Is this Jamie Dukes a new guy with the same name as last season?

Wait until it gets closer to the start of the season, he will then change his opinion completely.

Jamie Dukes is one of the most bipolar football analyst that I have ever seen in regards to the Falcons.

In the top 100 thread homers are whining and saying no one cares because no Falcons are in it. Jamie says Ryan will throw 4 TDs and take the Saints to the woodshed, and all of a sudden no one is whining and they care. dry.png

7 people have posted in this thread other than you and me as of this post.....calm down

I often dislike Jamie Dukes. This is not one of those times.

i was surprised by this as well. My son and I were laughing because he has no problems ripping into the Falcons, but the others on the set last night were kidding about being a homer.

Want to talk about a homer on that show.... that would be Heath *kiss that Saints a$$" Evans........ cool.png

We know what the Saints will be doing, but I'm not so sure they will be ready for what we will be doing on both offense and defense.

Advantage: BIRDS

The games are always close and usually come down to a crucial stop in the last minute. More often than not, we cannot pick up one freaking yard or keep them from converting a third down. I'm hoping with the beef on both trenches, we're at least one play better this season than we've been recently.

He is still a Dbag but the urge to head but him wasn't as strong this time. lol

I can take care of your transportation if you want to pretend to not be talking out of your *** hahaha.

Heard Dukes prediction, considering how bad the roster was last year and the team should have won it's not a very bold prediction at all.

Then that little weiner homo "Damashek" tries calling Dukes a homer when this clown who hasn't even played is all over Pittsburghs nuts every chance he gets.

He also seems to hate the Falcons like Julio took his girl.

I can take care of your transportation if you want to pretend to not be talking out of your *** hahaha.

Heard Dukes prediction, considering how bad the roster was last year and the team should have won it's not a very bold prediction at all.

Then that little weiner homo "Damashek" tries calling Dukes a homer when this clown who hasn't even played is all over Pittsburghs nuts every chance he gets.

He also seems to hate the Falcons like Julio took his girl.

Adam Rank and Dave Dameshek are ridiculous stupid. I cannot stand either of them. They make articles like , who's the best dressed or what players like to eat. They're about as lame as lame could be.