Jimmy Graham Ruled A Tight End

AlphaOmega

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11167916/nfl-arbitrator-rules-jimmy-graham-new-orleans-saints-tight-end

Considering he is their BEST receiver currently, do you think he still gives the "effort" necessary to attempt to WIN against us in Game 1 OR does he get revenge by being a little bitter? NO ONE likes to FEEL underpaid or unappreciated for their work......

One thing is for sure, he won't come cheap on his new deal....Aints should enjoy this final season with Graham. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays hard all year but doesn't even consider resigning...even Payton testified against him

They'll just tag him again next year. At just over $9m they'd still be "underpaying" him. Sure they'd have to juggle some cap but pushing back some cap when you know you've got $9m coming off next year allows them to be creative on that front.

One thing is for sure, he won't come cheap on his new deal....Aints should enjoy this final season with Graham. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays hard all year but doesn't even consider resigning...even Payton testified against him

He doesn't have to sign the tender and they can franchise tag him again next year if they so choose.

That's why Jimmy needs to hold out until he can get the long-term deal he deserves. (And hopefully wreck the offense of the demonic dark powers he plays for in the process) smile.png

I was hoping he'd be ruled a receiver just to screw the Saints over but this was the only logical outcome. On the depth chart he's a TE. In the draft he was TE, on his twitter he named himself a TE. Momma calls him Clay, I call him Clay.

Obsessed much ?