Sorry Falcons, Bears Own Top Wr Duo

i honestly have never been one to rate players or groups. If the conversation comes up I'll state if i agree or disagree but that's about it. If Ryan goes down, it's a good chance we turn back to running the ball more. If Cutler goes down, it's a good chance Marshall and Jeffries numbers go down. If Glennon goes down, Jackson's numbers may drop and Evans has a rough rookie season. Basically, starting QB goes down, these same top duo stats go down and then the argument gets alot better, especially if they still perform at a high level with a 2nd or 3rd string QB. The QB makes the WR. Only on a few occasions does the WR make the QB look good, see Josh Gordon lol. It's just something to get people talking, which is good. It's hard to put a true number on top duos

It sounds like you're indifferent then

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good and all but again, when I have conversations with people, none of that comes up. We don't care about those things at all

Well what he is saying is you guys don't know to bring up Peterson because Peterson doesn't promote himself.

It has nothing to do with if you guys talk about that or not.

NFL players will most definitely make mention of Peterson in the #1 discussion.

been talking about him since his rookie year, which wasn't that spectacular as a defender. We also discuss other top players at every position outside the oline and fb

Def don't go by his rookie season but his sophomore season was WAYYYYY better and it kept getting better

been talking about him since his rookie year, which wasn't that spectacular as a defender. We also discuss other top players at every position outside the oline and fb

his rookie year wasn't that good. He was a better returner. But I hope you guys talked about how he has been following the other teams best receiver. One of the few corners that does. Even did it some in his rookie season. Of the top 4 corners in the nfl,(my opinion) Joe Haden Revis Sherman Peterson, only Revis and Peterson play RCB LCB and nickle. That isn't easy

his rookie year wasn't that good. He was a better returner. But I hope you guys talked about how he has been following the other teams best receiver. One of the few corners that does. Even did it some in his rookie season. Of the top 4 corners in the nfl,(my opinion) Joe Haden Revis Sherman Peterson, only Revis and Peterson play RCB LCB and nickle. That isn't easy

Peterson is versatile as well. Can play in any defensive set.

Peterson is versatile as well. Can play in any defensive set.

I love the way Peterson plays. I still like Revis Island the most out of all corners when he is healthy. And I love the way Sherman can back up all his talk. But Peterson made some great points about Sherman having over the top help from Earl Thomas on some plays. Peterson never had any safety help from the games I saw the past two years

I kinda assumed that by mentioning that he stops through, and by following that up by saying he's ready you could put two and two together. I guess that's what happens though...

It's my fault for giving you too much credit, no flash here partner.

Anyone with half a brain knows what you meant. Don't let the ignorance get to you. Hatas Gon' Hate

Well what he is saying is you guys don't know to bring up Peterson because Peterson doesn't promote himself.

It has nothing to do with if you guys talk about that or not.

NFL players will most definitely make mention of Peterson in the #1 discussion.

therefore what he is saying isn't true about everyone