Sorry Falcons, Bears Own Top Wr Duo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alshon played a complete season last year and hasn't missed a game since his broken hand

Julio played in all 16 games after he missed 3 in his rookie year. Alshon was also hurt a few times at South Carolina. So we shall see if Alshon doesn't get hurt again. Just like Julio, it doesn't look good.

Julio played in all 16 games after he missed 3 in his rookie year. Alshon was also hurt a few times at South Carolina. So we shall see if Alshon doesn't get hurt again. Just like Julio, it doesn't look good.

Dig deeper . Look at snap counts

Julio healthy season 2012 - he played in 750 offensive snaps

Jeffrey - 2013 season played in 960 offensive snaps

While Julio played in games he missed time during games being banged up

Dig deeper . Look at snap counts

Julio healthy season 2012 - he played in 750 offensive snaps

Jeffrey - 2013 season played in 960 offensive snaps

While Julio played in games he missed time during games being banged up

I know Julio got banged up in 2012. But he started and finished every game in 2012. That's a fact. Alshon stayed hurt in college and missed 6 games out of 32 career games. Only a matter of time before he misses more time. His past tells us this. Just like Julio's past tells us he will miss more time.

Guest Dtan: Homertroll Slayer

What the barber got to do with him playing on sundays?

Has that barber got any picks in his pocket? We could use a couple of them back.

LMAO

What the barber got to do with him playing on sundays?

Has that barber got any picks in his pocket? We could use a couple of them back.

That was in response to your "Julio hurt." comment. Talking to the guy, he's ready to play. But what does he know, it just happens to be his own body. I'm sure you know more about the situation than him.

That was in response to your "Julio hurt." comment. Talking to the guy, he's ready to play. But what does he know, it just happens to be his own body. I'm sure you know more about the situation than him.

Come on homie. Stop flashing. You know good and well you didn't mention a dawg gone thing about actually TALKING to Julio.

#2 when you get caught flashing don't try to flip it on me.Kuz I don't make the news. I just report it.

Come on homie. Stop flashing. You know good and well you didn't mention a dawg gone thing about actually TALKING to Julio.

#2 when you get caught flashing don't try to flip it on me.Kuz I don't make the news. I just report it.

I kinda assumed that by mentioning that he stops through, and by following that up by saying he's ready you could put two and two together. I guess that's what happens though...

It's my fault for giving you too much credit, no flash here partner.

I kinda assumed that by mentioning that he stops through, and by following that up by saying he's ready you could put two and two together. I guess that's what happens though...

It's my fault for giving you too much credit, no flash here partner.

Yeah. I kinda assumed that you wanted people to make that assumption. Interesting given the fact that it's much easier to say, "I talked to Julio..."

So yeah...

You flashing homie.

Yeah. I kinda assumed that you wanted people to make that assumption. Interesting given the fact that it's much easier to say, "I talked to Julio..."

So yeah...

You flashing homie.

Alright cool story bro

EDIT: Looking back, I guess I could have mentioned that the shop I go to only has two barbers and is relatively small compared to some of the other shops downtown so everybody chats it up. I can see how you might think that, but whatever arguing with someone I don't know about flashing is pointless. Like I said, the dude is good to go...for now.

Edited by iEmbrace_life

Alright cool story bro

EDIT: Looking back, I guess I could have mentioned that the shop I go to only has two barbers and is relatively small compared to some of the other shops downtown so everybody chats it up. I can see how you might think that, but whatever arguing with someone I don't know about flashing is pointless. Like I said, the dude is good to go...for now.

No!

Bad homie!

You can't undo a concession bro.

Makes it look like you losing your cool.

It's the offseason...I have no problem with the article. Especially considering our guys couldn't really go last year.

My only argument is, that as much as I said Alshon was a sleeper in the draft and told all my friends that are Bears fans they got a steal, has he done it by himself? Roddy is getting older but we've seen him be the #1 guy and still put up numbers. Nobody has any doubt that Julio can and will do the same. Jeffery had a break out year but it was his first year and unlike breaking out like most of the top 10 WRs, he had the benefit of playing alongside a guy already in that top 10. He could be like Julio and rise to be a top flight WR in his own right but right now that remains to be seen.

We'll see in about two months but if we're saying Marshall is their best and Jeffery is their 2nd best it's easy for me.

Our best (Julio) is better than Marshall and our #2 (Roddy) is better than Jeffery.