Sorry Falcons, Bears Own Top Wr Duo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of being a great player in NFL is staying on field and not using semantics as he on pace for

Ugh, I hate how true this is. Injuries happen, sure. However, you want your best guy on the field at all times. Julio has talent for days but what good does it do the team if he's on the sideline. Here's hoping that he's 100% come September.

I really wanted us to draft Alshon simply for the face I watch college football, will watch Georgia, would like Georgia to win, but rather watch my favorite players.

Lattimore and Alshon were the two guys I really enjoyed watching play.

Marshall and Alshon are a very good combo but it's unfortunate we had to lose to the niners I the NFC champ game. Julio had a monster game and if we would have won his national recognition would have soared and even with an injury year there would not be any debate of who was better because you wouldn't pick against Julio.

I'll take Julio and Roddy. Why? I'm a falcons fan for 1 and 2. Julio is a monster, he stays healthy and the comparison will be useless.

I don't think Ashley is clueless. I love Roddy and Julio, but the combination of Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall is better right now. Roddy and Julio have a better QB throwing to them though.

no she is clueless. Not for saying Marshall and Alshon is better. Nothing wrong with that. But to actually suggest the Bears are the favorites in the North is stupid. Rodgers missed 8 games last year and the Bears still couldn't win that division

If Julio and Roddy could stay healthy it would be hard to argue. They are never healthy and that's why they aren't the best duo in the league. Hard to argue about Marshall and Jeffrey but Jeffrey needs to do it another year or so.

If Julio and Roddy could stay healthy it would be hard to argue. They are never healthy and that's why they aren't the best duo in the league. Hard to argue about Marshall and Jeffrey but Jeffrey needs to do it another year or so.

they are never healthy? What kind of ignorant bs is this. Roddy has missed 3 games his entire career. If you want to say Julio's never healthy that's cool. But Roddy is an iron man

they are never healthy? What kind of ignorant bs is this. Roddy has missed 3 games his entire career. If you want to say Julio's never healthy that's cool. But Roddy is an iron man

You know why nobody remembers Alshon missing 6 games?

Because he was irrelevant. Don't get me wrong he is good now but Julio had an awkward injury one year, other than that as you said Alshon missed more games in less years.

You know why nobody remembers Alshon missing 6 games?

Because he was irrelevant. Don't get me wrong he is good now but Julio had an awkward injury one year, other than that as you said Alshon missed more games in less years.

I can't wait to hear Swift reasons for why Alshon missed games are irrelevant compared to Julio's