The Green Dot

jakepb96

Spoon was the heart and soul of the defense before his injury a few weeks ago, and was also responsible for quite a bit in terms of other player's placement, assignment, etc.

Any reports of who is now taking that responsibility? My guess is Worrilow, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Also, sorry if it's already been posted.

Edited by jakepb96

All signs and rumors point to Worriswoll. I've heard nothing but reports from camp saying he is becoming quite the leader and is a true film junkie.

I read one the other day thst said he was studying film more than anyone else. Thst means a LOT. If he's in their more than Matt he is one studying mofo.

With his mixture of smarts, instinct, and work ethic I see him living up to our over the top expectations.

Spoon was the heart and soul of the defense before his injury a few weeks ago, and was also responsible for quite a bit in terms of other player's placement, assignment, etc.

Any reports of who is now taking that responsibility? My guess is Worrilow, but I haven't heard anything about it.

spoon was the heart and soul of the defense 2 years ago.....he has been missing ever since.......worrilow has been the heart and soul of the defense since about mid season last year......we are ok!

Paul Worrilow would easily be that guy.