Auburn Fan Favorite Lutzenkirchen Dies In Crash...

• 1 month later...

Do they usually do blood tests for passengers? Just seems odd to me unless it's a standard procedure during an autopsy.

in an accident like this they many times will do a toxicology test on everyone in a vehicle if alcohol or drugs are suspected. i thought they would had also tested the two girls with them, but they decided not to. i have seen that bac info in quite a number of articles on these type of fatalities.

in an accident like this they many times will do a toxicology test on everyone in a vehicle if alcohol or drugs are suspected. i thought they would had also tested the two girls with them, but they decided not to. i have seen that bac info in quite a number of articles on these type of fatalities.

The driver was over twice the limit, but Lutz is lucky he didn't die of alcohol poisoning before the wreck even happened. .377 is enough to kill you or put you in a coma.

The driver was over twice the limit, but Lutz is lucky he didn't die of alcohol poisoning before the wreck even happened. .377 is enough to kill you or put you in a coma.

very true. http://www.brad21.org/bac_charts.html

here are the effects: http://www.brad21.org/effects_at_specific_bac.html so at .377 he was above the level of Coma is possible. This is the level of surgical anesthesia. he was almost at the point of death. so sad to see two lives end due to making bad decisions in their use of alcohol.