Will Any Falcons Make It Into The Nfl Top 100 For 2014?

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99

Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.

2014/15 Draft NFL Jersey Update Everyday

Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~

We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!

Enjoy the best online shipping experience

www.efeelsports.ru

I don't see how they could put Peyton on the year before his return from injury and not put Julio on when he was on a blistering pace, but what do I know... and if you really watched Matt last year, and didn't know the record of our team, any person would have voted him top 100.

Who really gives a ****?

No kidding bro. The list is a sham in the first place. I don't and won't give two ishs about it until they actually do let the players vote for their favorites. As of right now they can keep that NFLN producer fabricated piece if crap. Even the dang hosts laugh and joke about it being faked. It's a real shame too because if the players were allowed to vote it would be an interesting look into their world. Sadly it's just a drama invoking side show for Warren Sapp to be his normal idiot self.

No kidding bro. The list is a sham in the first place. I don't and won't give two ishs about it until they actually do let the players vote for their favorites. As of right now they can keep that NFLN producer fabricated piece if crap. Even the dang hosts laugh and joke about it being faked. It's a real shame too because if the players were allowed to vote it would be an interesting look into their world. Sadly it's just a drama invoking side show for Warren Sapp to be his normal idiot self.

When Tebow made it, I knew it was just NFL executive propaganda.

They've said before that the way that it works, is that, those players who are in the interviews, when they come, they are asked to write down their top 20 players, and then they compile the list using those.

If you're watching the show/ not watching it because of how people are ranked.... you're doing it wrong. Just saying.

I watch it just for the excellent footage and highlight reels. Seeing about a dozen players faceplant Brees or run through the entire Ain'ts defense every season is great television.

If you're watching the show/ not watching it because of how people are ranked.... you're doing it wrong. Just saying.

I watch it just for the excellent footage and highlight reels. Seeing about a dozen players faceplant Brees or run through the entire Ain'ts defense every season is great television.

Doing it wrong? LOL. Everything in the NFL is about entertaining the fans. Rankings from the NFL players is entertainment too. It is interesting how the players view their peers. I mean we debate this all the time on the forum and people accuse others of not knowing football when sharing their opinion. Well now the "experts", the people who actually play at a high level are sharing their opinion. I think it would count for something, and is entertaining BTW.

Last year people wanted to know where Roddy and Ryan would rank because how well they did the previous year. Now that it is a real possibility they won't even rank it is "who cares" crap. I see post after post on this forum about how fans want to see the Falcons get attention they think the team deserves, but when it is not in their favor "who cares"

The fans obviously cares. That includes you homers too. You wouldnt whine about Ryan not being elite or comparing Julio to Calvin Johnson if you guys didn't give a ****.

I'd like the homers to be honest just for once. This post was not even about anything negative either. This is entertainment and you guys take it oh so personal.

Ryan definitely should be on the list but he won't be. He still threw for 4,500 yards despite all the circumstances he had to play with last season. I don't know how you justify having Flacco on there over Ryan.

I'm not sure I would take Ryan over Flacco. I say they are even to be honest. Ryan does better in the regular season and Flacco steps up in the post. That being said, I do think Ryan does deserve to be on the list at least. I would put him somewhere in the top 75 at least.

I'm not sure I would take Ryan over Flacco. I say they are even to be honest. Ryan does better in the regular season and Flacco steps up in the post. That being said, I do think Ryan does deserve to be on the list at least. I would put him somewhere in the top 75 at least.

The list is supposed to be based purely on how the player did last season. Ryan had the better year thus my argument that he should be on the list over Flacco.

Ryan is bland. He has the media appeal of watching paint dry. He is a good qb, but, that's only part of gaining respect around the league and with the media. Player must also make himself stand out, with either attitude or personality, imo.

People will say that winning cures all, but, even if the Falcons were to win a SB, while that would be awesome for their franchise and for Ryan in general, he would still be a guy that is easy to forget and would still be driving his fans insane, with the lack of respect he gets.