I Was Just Curious

I have been on this board for a while and I have noticed that there are a lot of fans of other teams constantly on the Falcons board....I have never been to other teams boards picking fights and arguments with fans of other teams. I have been to the sites to see who what the transactions are and injury reports and that sort of thing.

I was wondering how many of us falcons fans go to our opponents message boards to behave the way that some do on this message board?

Am I the only one that thinks that this is juvenile behavior? I guess that I am from a different era where you showed a measure of class and intelligence.....I guess I am just getting old.

I have been on this board for a while and I have noticed that there are a lot of fans of other teams constantly on the Falcons board....I have never been to other teams boards picking fights and arguments with fans of other teams. I have been to the sites to see who what the transactions are and injury reports and that sort of thing.

I was wondering how many of us falcons fans go to our opponents message boards to behave the way that some do on this message board?

Am I the only one that thinks that this is juvenile behavior? I guess that I am from a different era where you showed a measure of class and intelligence.....I guess I am just getting old.

Agreed but what can you do? Just ignore the f00ls!

We get a lot of traffic from fans of other teams because our boards are far more liberal in allowing discussions with no holds barred. Regular carnivorus-style TATF posters love to have fresh meat to rip apart instead of each other. It's a total win-win, as they say.

Ive been to Saints Report once. I got immediately banned for saying I was a Falcon fan. No lie, that is all I did.

I do have an account on the Fins board though. I talk there on occasion. Since I live in Miami I've sort of adopted them as my 2nd team. I like thier fans. They ate nowhere near as whiny and pettty there. No matter what though the Falcons are my #1 by a lot. Thw fins are more of a distraction.