What Are You Listening To?

Linda Ronstadt

Excellent. Love Linda.

Been listening to a lot of St. Paul and the Broken Bones (young, white soul band from Alabama, incredible singer), Sturgill Simpson (new country artist, voice similar to the outlaw guys but he's doing his own thing and is NOT a part of the Nashville establishment/bro country). I also recently broke out my old Ozzy Osbourne cd's and have bee listening to those. He wrote some really great songs. And of course the Eagles.

Excellent. Love Linda.

Been listening to a lot of St. Paul and the Broken Bones (young, white soul band from Alabama, incredible singer), Sturgill Simpson (new country artist, voice similar to the outlaw guys but he's doing his own thing and is NOT a part of the Nashville establishment/bro country). I also recently broke out my old Ozzy Osbourne cd's and have bee listening to those. He wrote some really great songs. And of course the Eagles.

Did you see the tribute to Linda during the HBO Rock and Roll hall of fame inductions ?The music was so good,it was sad that she was unable to be there.I love all the old country rockers butLinda is at the top of the list.