Soe Write Up On The Saints

SuperAINTSfan

Could care less what you rival chit heads think of me LOL, my fellow Falcon fans know I speak the truth.

Solia, Hageman Jackson could very well be the most dominant interior D line in the division, if we can get a modicum of outside pass rush from Mass, Osi, Beer and Babs this will be a very good defense.

Like I said, the Taint gravy train is over. We will be stout vs. the run and our new interior presence is going to take a lot of pressure off the back end of the D. You will see week 1 .....

We said we wanted to get bigger stronger and meaner in the trenches and we did exactly that on both sides of the ball. You got dumb fks in this thread talking like Solai is a fkng scrub or something ....cool.png

what flavor is that kool aid your sippin on? I love how people say somethings going to happen as if it's a fact, saying the falcons interior will suck balls is just as probable as saying they will be dominant. Lol but everyone is overly optimistic this time of year.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with that is, I want to see us get pressure on Brees in the middle. He is too dangerous for edge rushers to get him, too **** fast on his outlet passes when he steps up in the pocket. The only chance those guys have is if he is forced back or side to side.

that's where a switch to the 3-4 comes in. big NT gets the double team and allows for stunts and blitzes to confuse and break down the remaining guard and two tackles

at least in theory

If the falcons apply inside pressure, than yes it will give them a chance to disrupt brees all game. But what some forget is that Solai is not known for his pass rush. He'll help stuff the run and maybe occupy a couple blockers, but that's all he'll do. The pass rush will have to come from somewhere else. The best chance the falcons will have at a pass rush is Osi will have more 1 on 1 match ups since Solai will try and take on a couple blockers. Neither Paul or Tyson are known as pass rushers, you'll be relying on the SAME players that couldn't get it done last year, THIS YEAR. But you can't tell, cause falcons fans like to pretend they signed JJ Watt this offseason.

Edited by BayouBengalz

Could care less what you rival chit heads think of me LOL, my fellow Falcon fans know I speak the truth.

Solia, Hageman Jackson could very well be the most dominant interior D line in the division, if we can get a modicum of outside pass rush from Mass, Osi, Beer and Babs this will be a very good defense.

Like I said, the Taint gravy train is over. We will be stout vs. the run and our new interior presence is going to take a lot of pressure off the back end of the D. You will see week 1 .....

We said we wanted to get bigger stronger and meaner in the trenches and we did exactly that on both sides of the ball. You got dumb fks in this thread talking like Solai is a fkng scrub or something ....cool.png

beyond-epic-facepalm-facepalm-stupid-fail-dumb-death-demotivational-poster-1284049056.jpg

If the falcons apply inside pressure, than yes it will give them a chance to disrupt brees all game. But what some forget is that Solai is not known for his pass rush. He'll help stuff the run and maybe occupy a couple blockers, but that's all he'll do. The pass rush will have to come from somewhere else. The best chance the falcons will have at a pass rush is Osi will have more 1 on 1 match ups since Solai will try and take on a couple blockers. Neither Paul or Tyson are known as pass rushers, you'll be relying on the SAME players that couldn't get it done last year, THIS YEAR. But you can't tell, cause falcons fans like to pretend they signed JJ Watt this offseason.

On obvious passing downs would not surprise me to see Hageman at the nose if we are in a 3-3-5. If we are in a 4-2-5 look Hag and Babs probably at DT with Osi Beerman and Mass at DE. Also Goodman would be in the DT rotation, we have accumulated guys like Hag Goodman, Jackson and Babs that are very versatile from 3-4 end to 4-3 DT that give Nolan a lot of options for personnel packages. Peters and Jerry will fill out a solid rotation not sure if Jerry makes the 53, a lot will have to do with Peters timetable. But we are certainly not lacking in guys that can bring interior pressure .....

Theyre counting on young players stepping up. I can see Massoquai (sp) producing more than last year. The problem lies in that I dont see any others.

On obvious passing downs would not surprise me to see Hageman at the nose if we are in a 3-3-5. If we are in a 4-2-5 look Hag and Babs probably at DT with Osi Beerman and Mass at DE. Also Goodman would be in the DT rotation, we have accumulated guys like Hag Goodman, Jackson and Babs that are very versatile from 3-4 end to 4-3 DT that give Nolan a lot of options for personnel packages. Peters and Jerry will fill out a solid rotation not sure if Jerry makes the 53, a lot will have to do with Peters timetable. But we are certainly not lacking in guys that can bring interior pressure .....

Youve only named one player that can generate an interior pass rush and that is Babs. No one knows what Hageman will do.

Peters can when hes healthy but like you said, his timetable is unknown. So I see only one.

Theyre counting on young players stepping up. I can see Massoquai (sp) producing more than last year. The problem lies in that I dont see any others.

that fact that remains though is that there isn't one player on that roster that has proven he can consistently bring inside pressure. So I don't understand how someone can be so certain that it'll happen. Edited by BayouBengalz

Youve only named one player that can generate an interior pass rush and that is Babs. No one knows what Hageman will do.

Peters can when hes healthy but like you said, his timetable is unknown. So I see only one.

Goodman has some PR skill. He was a 4-3 DE at Clemson but is going to be used more here inside. Jerry actually put up 4 sacks last year as a part timer. Hag yea unknown as yet, but if you watched him play at Minnesota you can see it LOL. I was completely sold after watching him destroy Nebraskas O line.....Peters always brought it, it is the run he struggles against.

that fact that remains though is that there isn't one player on that roster that has proven he can consistently bring inside pressure. So I don't understand how someone can be so certain that it'll happen.

Neither do most of the rest of us.

Goodman has some PR skill. He was a 4-3 DE at Clemson but is going to be used more here inside. Jerry actually put up 4 sacks last year as a part timer. Hag yea unknown as yet, but if you watched him play at Minnesota you can see it LOL. I was completely sold after watching him destroy Nebraskas O line.....Peters always brought it, it is the run he struggles against.

I wouldnt count on Goodman and I dont like Jerry at all.. I thought Peters was Atlantas best Dlineman going into last year.

I think Hageman can be good if he applies himself.

and I see it the opposite. I see players than can get there on the outside but inside theres not much.

Well whatever , but I think most of our fan base would agree with me..... other than a declining Osi, we have exactly zero proven outside pass rushers, period end of story.

Well whatever , but I think most of our fan base would agree with me..... other than a declining Osi, we have exactly zero proven outside pass rushers, period end of story.

I expect the Falcons to slightly improve upon pass rushing and finish somewhere around 35-40 sacks. But I do not think the pressure will come from inside.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiI really cantIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRIIIIIIIJJJHHILLLLKKKKKKKKKKI I really cant see any of you tools ever watching a football game.i think yall are all living in your divorced moms basement,eating up all her groceries while she works 2 jobs to try to make ends meet.i think the only part of football that you fools understand is stats to win your fantasy football league.GET A LIFE LOSERS!!!!!!!