New Atlanta Falcons Stadium: Will You Reserve Seating?

Mr.11

absolutely not. as much as I'd like to go to a few more home games in my life, if I was planning to, I'd go before they move into the sphincter. But since the cost of going to an NFL game is way beyond my means on a fixed income, it's not something I'll ever have to worry about anyway. Espcecially not once the prices soar to what it will be for PSL, tickets, parking, etc etc after they finish that thing

Edited by papachaz

Depends on cost. Drove past there today and they are getting it on.

friends family was a 25year season ticket holder at Candlestick. They couldn't renew at the Levi stadium because of the outrageous prices. Hope the same doesnt happen, but it probably will. Expect at least double.

As of right now, the Falcons are doing me as favor as a STH and waiving the $100 waiting list fee for seats...yes really I got a package in the mail about it. I'm not sold on PSL's they're going to have to have major incentives for YEARS and decent seat prices if all we get is Falcons football with the seat license. Other stadiums offer first right of refusal on buying tickets for concerts/NCAA football games/etc with their PSL fees.. the Falcons aren't leaning the right direction on that type of service right now. I hope that changes because if not I'll buy tickets to only a few games a year.

friends family was a 25year season ticket holder at Candlestick. They couldn't renew at the Levi stadium because of the outrageous prices. Hope the same doesnt happen, but it probably will. Expect at least double.

Dude in the midst of the 2013 train wreck I got a wild hair up my as and thought about flying out to see the last game in the Stick. I went online to check prices and couldn't believe my eyes. The cheapest thing I saw was $315 and that was for nosebleeds and obstructed view seats in that piece of sht stadium. I can only imagine what seats will cost in Wrangler Blue Jean's stadium.

Dude in the midst of the 2013 train wreck I got a wild hair up my as and thought about flying out to see the last game in the Stick. I went online to check prices and couldn't believe my eyes. The cheapest thing I saw was $315 and that was for nosebleeds and obstructed view seats in that piece of sht stadium. I can only imagine what seats will cost in Wrangler Blue Jean's stadium.

to be fair, I'm sure the demand to be at the final game was through the roof regardless of who the opponent was.