LILB - C. Robertson

RILB - C. Dansby

ROLB - J. Sheard, B. Mingo

LCB - J. Haden

RCB - J. Gilbert

FS - T. Gipson

SS - D. Whitner

This roster is pretty ******* stacked.

Thier Defense has a ton of talent. This talent should be top 5 in the league on defense

The offense should be good also with Tate running the ball. If Gordan is somehow by a miracle of god not suspended, I cant see this team winning less than 10 games.

Now you can call me CRAZY!

Offense

QB - Hoyer, Manziel

RB - Tate

FB - Ogbonnaya

LT - J. Thomas

LG - J. Bitionio

C - A. Mack

RG - J. Greco

RT - M. Schwartz

TE - J. Cameron

WR1 - Gordan if not suspended

WR2 - M. Austin, N. Burleson

Defense

LDE - A. Rubin

NT - P. Taylor

RDE - D. Bryant

LOLB P. Kruger

LILB - C. Robertson

RILB - C. Dansby

LCB - J. Haden

RCB - J. Gilbert

FS - T. Gipson

SS - D. Whitner

Thier Defense has a ton of talent. This talent should be top 5 in the league on defense

The offense should be good also with Tate running the ball. If Gordan is somehow by a miracle of god not suspended, I cant see this team winning less than 10 games.

It probably would be....anywhere other than Cleveland. Plus, I'd say their QB position is even more questionable than the Bucs.wink.png

Offense

QB - Hoyer, Manziel

RB - Tate

FB - Ogbonnaya

LT - J. Thomas

LG - J. Bitionio

C - A. Mack

RG - J. Greco

RT - M. Schwartz

TE - J. Cameron

WR1 - Gordan if not suspended

WR2 - M. Austin, N. Burleson

Defense

LDE - A. Rubin

NT - P. Taylor

RDE - D. Bryant

LOLB P. Kruger

LILB - C. Robertson

RILB - C. Dansby

LCB - J. Haden

RCB - J. Gilbert

FS - T. Gipson

SS - D. Whitner

I can, if Pettine doesnt shut his trap and stop causing PR problems for his own team when there are no problems. That dude seems to be worse than Rex Ryan about digging holes with his mouth.

Their division is tough. Bengals, Steelers and Ravens.

Unless something has suddenly changed, the Steelers and Ravens are just shells of their former selves, and i expect the Bengals to have a bit of Falloff with Mike Zimmer gone.

I may be wrong come midseason, but none of those teams scare me from any offensive or defensive perspective

Edited by Hopeless

True. They are the Browns. Bad luck just follows them. Some of it is their own stupidity though. I mean who the f*** would draft Weeden in the 1st round except for the Browns? This is going to be his third nfl season and he'll also turn 31 during the season.

Pettine and Crennel should have this defense playing really good.

Hoyer actually did pretty good for the couple of games he played last year. This was before Gordon so he can get it done without him. Also you add Tate and I can see them scoring enough to win a bunch of games.

yea well, thats what I thought about The Falcons Last yr

2 Bad Moves in Cuts on the O and D Lines (Clabo and Abe)and an Onslaught of Injuries and we are 4-12 and an after thought for this year...

and Browns have not Had 5 str8 winning yrs like we did lol

yea well, thats what I thought about The Falcons Last yr

2 Bad Moves in Cuts on the O and D Lines (Clabo and Abe)and an Onslaught of Injuries and we are 4-12 and an after thought for this year...

and Browns have not Had 5 str8 winning yrs like we did lol

Winning happens eventually. Take the Saints in 06, Atlanta in 08 and Carolina in 13.

Their roster this year is better than a lot of teams including Atlanta.

Winning happens eventually. Take the Saints in 06, Atlanta in 08 and Carolina in 13.

Their roster this year is better than a lot of teams including Atlanta.

so was ours last yr when we lost to the Jets on Monday Night Football

and just Because you have a Talented Roster dont mean you will eventually Win

Ask The Cowboys , who over the last decade have without Question had a very Talented Roster

I don't see how we are going to be as bad as you make it with our additions. Care to elaborate? (yay football speak)

Your offense should be Top 10. Your defense will be the problem in my opinion and cause y'all have the worst front 7 in the NFC South and your secondary isn't good enough to make up for it.

Edited by TheWake1

Your offense should be Top 10. Your defense will be the problem in my opinion and cause y'all have the worst front 7 in the NFC South and your secondary isn't good enough to make up for it.

Only 1 hole in the secondary (FS) and really it can't get any worse. The rest of our secondary looks like a strength. Still on wait and see with the front 7. Who knows how good they are? Not you. Not me. I think the new additions are at least good for 5 points less per game. Personally