Something Dawned Upon Me

pzummo

Tony was a great Falcon even if you hate him for various minor reasons. I think if we have to space then bring him on board for a playoff run.

The opposing defense knowing who we were going to throw to on every single 3rd down probably wouldn't be a good thing. Our TE situation blows right now, but we have enough weapons in other spots to keep pressure on opposing defenses.

Rebuilding? We're not rebuilding, you mud flap. We upgraded both lines, the kids that got forced into action last year have a year of experience under their belt, and we improved our depth.

As much as you wished we were in a horrible situation, we're not. I hope our opponents take this team as lightly as you do.

It kills me to say this burn actually agree with Swifty on this. We're seeing a change in scheme on both sides of the ball. which means we have to get the right people for the job. The players we have aren't ideal fits but are gonna have to do for now.

It kills me to say this burn actually agree with Swifty on this. We're seeing a change in scheme on both sides of the ball. which means we have to get the right people for the job. The players we have aren't ideal fits but are gonna have to do for now.

Who doesn't ideally fit in your opinion? I think we finally have all the pieces to be extremely diversive

We aren't changing schemes on either side of the ball. We're just finally able to run them correctly now because we DO have the right players for the job.