Story Of Kfc Girl Who Was Asked To Leave A Hoax?

Doozer

http://news.yahoo.com/kfc-girl-hoax-133756398.html

Kelly Mullins, Victoria's grandmother, said she was driving her granddaughter home from the hospital when they stopped at a KFC in Jackson, Mississippi, for sweet tea and mashed potatoes.

“They just told us, ‘We have to ask you to leave because her face is disrupting our customers,’" Mullins told WAPT-TV earlier this month. "[Victoria] understood exactly what they said."

But the paper cites anonymous sources "with deep knowledge of the investigation" who say Mullins and her granddaughter do not appear in surveillance video taken from the restaurant on the day of the alleged incident, and that "no orders were recorded to include mashed potatoes and sweet tea on the same transaction."

I didn't believe this could really happen when the story first broke...

...yet another instance of people using the internet to garner er fake sympathy for money?

I figured it was an internet hoax the whole time. I didn't think it was a hoax perpetrated by one of the child's caregivers. If it is really a hoax, I wouldn't mind seeing the grandmother sued by KFC.

Granny is probably judgement proof. They could go out and win a 10 million dollar defamation suit, but what good is that going to do when granny's single wide is worth 10k and that's all she has?

Granny is probably judgement proof. They could go out and win a 10 million dollar defamation suit, but what good is that going to do when granny's single wide is worth 10k and that's all she has?

No, you're right. You can't get blood from a turnip. One other thing I didn't consider is that would be even worse publicity for KFC. I was just saying, that it's wrong that this idiot redneck granny won't suffer any punishment when I am sure she cost KFC thousands over the last week.

Smh. People these days. The story sounded strange anyways. Why would fast food workers give a **** about other customers. Fast food works do not give a crap.

Also it's a fast food place. I am willing to bet they had more disgusting looking people than the little girl.

Smh. People these days. The story sounded strange anyways. Why would fast food workers give a **** about other customers. Fast food works do not give a crap.

Also it's a fast food place. I am willing to bet they had more disgusting looking people than the little girl.

KFC is the beacon of fitness in the food service industry.

No one that values their job in retail/service industry would ever think it would be okay to do what was accused of them.

You also have to add that no one with a job in retail/service industry would care enough to do what was accused of them.

That pretty much eliminates everyone.

http://news.yahoo.co...-133756398.html

I didn't believe this could really happen when the story first broke...

...yet another instance of people using the internet to garner er fake sympathy for money?

her face was removed by dogs she deserves all the sympathy and KFC looks good, girl gets a new face KFC gets more free advertisement.

Exactly. KFC isn't far off from Wal-Mart. Have you been to Wal-Mart past 10 pm? It looks like the welfare office on laundry day. I seriously doubt a floor manager making 1.40 over minimum wage would go out of her way to kick out a little girl with injury marks on her face. The more I ponder the fact that the grandma made it up, the more I want her to jump in a box full of bear traps.

KFC can afford it, carebear.