Lebron James Will Opt Out Of His Contract With The Heat

Mr. Hoopah!

I'm not really a big fan of LeBron, but this is good offseason drama for the NBA. Many readable story-lines will come of this. Of course, ESPN will be completely unwatchable because this is all they will discuss.

It was already unwatchable, this is all they've been talking about already besides world cup, what will he do. I rarely watch ESPN anymore.

If true that he is holding out so that they sign better players, wow. What more does he need to be surrounded with?

They have no depth, it's all a bunch of really old guys. They had to amnesty Miller, who was a valuable role player, and Oden didn't do much. Wade can basically only be counted on for the playoffs at this point, and Bosh is overpaid for what he contributes.

If true that he is holding out so that they sign better players, wow. What more does he need to be surrounded with?

If you have to ask, you weren't watching

Bosh and wade tried to skate through the finals on LeBrons talent

Bosh was a horrible signing from the start. Why you waste 20 mill on a scoring big man when you have 2 of the best scorers in the game is beyond me.