To The Dominique Davis Supporters

Can someone explain to me how a guy who was given multiple seasons to perform and had yet to do so - and looked like garbage in the 2013 preseason and then got himself injured - is a "hidden gem" and better than a backup QB who has won NFL games (including a playoff)?

I get that our FO and Coaches have definitely given playing time to starters when they should have been given it to our depth, and I think they need to quit with the sacred cow ******** because its killing our depth (2013 was the shining example of this).

But DD?? He is NOT a sacred cow. He had every opportunity to perform and while he showed a lot of promise, he has been junk since 2012-on. Why would we risk having a guy who may get injured/fall apart within one game of backing up Matt Ryan?? Why would we not want a guy backing up our $100 milly man who has won games (and big ones)??

I just don't get the logic. Someone please explain, I'm serious.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know this was still a "thing." I thought people have moved on. Or is it because you felt no one listened to you in prior posts you had to start another?

If you think it's not a thing then hit "refresh" on the first page. Or look at the Dtan QB post. Or look at anywhere the usuals post. I just want to see what kind of logic feeds this thought process. At least so next time I see them talking about how we let one of the "greats" go to sign TJ Yates I won't lose my mind.

Can someone explain to me how a guy who was given multiple seasons to perform and had yet to do so - and looked like garbage when we needed him most and still got $20 million per year. Then went 4-12 and ain't had to answer for sh**?

Hey. I don't know bruh.

I really don't know. But trust me... I feel your pain.

If you think it's not a thing then hit "refresh" on the first page. Or look at the Dtan QB post. Or look at anywhere the usuals post. I just want to see what kind of logic feeds this thought process. At least so next time I see them talking about how we let one of the "greats" go to sign TJ Yates I won't lose my mind.

Was only a thing in the mind of a few fools who choose to make it one. They are agenda driven, with obvious low self esteem issues based upon the need to make asinine comments for the sake of argument. Pay them as much mind as they deserve, none.

Hey. I don't know bruh.

I really don't know. But trust me... I feel your pain.

Enter the guy(s) I reference, closely to be followed by T&E. Did you really copy a conversation from another post and paste it to the end of a different poster's comments. Man you need attention don't you?

Edited by MD-FalconFan13

Enter the guy(s) I reference, closely to be followed by T&E. Did you really copy a conversation from another post and paste it to the end of a different poster. Man you need attention don't you?

Dam*! They must send up the Bat-signal when I post around here kuz you all over my content bro. It's all good though. You got good commentary and can take a punch.

So we good.

Dam*! They must send up the Bat-signal when I post around here kuz you all over my content bro. It's all good though. You got good commentary and can take a punch.

So we good.

LOL....Naw. I honestly just happened upon a break from work. Admittedly this is the first place I came though. About to jump to the World Cup games on BSPN.com and I'll be back shortly.

No one knows what DD is he showed flashes in one pre season and took step back in pre season 2. He is still an unknown outside Tj Yates there is tape of him sucking and sucking so bad he couldn't even get chance to play on a team that has NO QB

Davis is potential. He could suck he could be good and maybe used as trade bait after a solid pre season showing

Guest Dtan: God Of Objectivity

DD did not get a fair shake from the FO, who insisted on defending their sacred cow.

No one knows what DD is he showed flashes in one pre season and took step back in pre season 2. He is still an unknown outside Tj Yates there is tape of him sucking and sucking so bad he couldn't even get chance to play on a team that has NO QB

Davis is potential. He could suck he could be good and maybe used as trade bait after a solid pre season showing

So shouldn't we trust the guys that evaluated and released him? Or should fans be privy to specific football knowledge for an NFL team?

Look look, the issue here is Davis didn't get a fair chance to compete throught the pre-season until mandatory cuts. Yates was brought in and automatically annointed the #2 QB without even taking a snap with the team. That entitlement attitude is a cancer to our success.

If DD gets beat out fair and square, then no complaints.

By the way, you spelled my name wrong.

Look...............Flowery Branch now has more Mgr's., coaches, and staff than the population of some small southern towns..........all capable of evaluating football talent.

It's what they do.

And some here are going to debate the decision between Davis and Yates ?

Really ??

Get real.