Mike Vick -- I'm In The Stand-Up Comedy Biz

Trouble

Mike Vick wants to be the next King of Comedy -- at least, behind the scenes -- and that's why he's throwing his first major stand-up event, the Michael Vick Comedy Explosion ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The New York Jets QB announced he's producing the July 12th event in Shreveport, LA -- which will be hosted by Tony Rock ... and feature stand-up from 5 "nationally recognized" comics.

"Sometimes, you just have to laugh. We have put together a hilarious group of comedians and we are going to have a blast on the bayou," Vick said.

Tickets range from $47 all the way up to $202 for the VIP package -- which includes an autographed Vick photo, a meet-and-greet with Vick and his "celebrity friends" and a mystery "schwag bag."

Look out Steve Harvey ...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/23/mike-vick-im-in-the-stand-up-comedy-biz/

preparing for life after football i see.

For someone who keeps insisting they don't care about one thing or another you spend an inordinate amount of time trying to convince us.laugh.png

Are you REALLY this dense? Really? You DO realize this is a message board that consists of people expressing their opinion (which is the whole reason someone starts a thread), correct?

Stop bein a dikk, seriously.

Are you REALLY this dense? Really? You DO realize this is a message board that consists of people expressing their opinion (which is the whole reason someone starts a thread), correct?

Stop bein a dikk, seriously.

If what you're saying is true, why do you have a conniption when people don't agree with you about the Falcons? Or better put, when I don't agree with you about the Falcons.........or anything else, for that matter? I suppose I shouldn't be afforded them same rights as the rest of you, huh?rolleyes.gif

You're telling ME to stop bein' a dikk? That's rich!laugh.pnglaugh.png

If what you're saying is true, why do you have a conniption when people don't agree with you about the Falcons? Or better put, when I don't agree with you about the Falcons.........or anything else, for that matter? I suppose I shouldn't be afforded them same rights as the rest of you, huh?

You're telling ME to stop bein' a dikk? That's rich!

When do I have a problem with people not agreeing with my opinion? You and your simple twisted mind thinks you have to tell Falcon fans to stop being fans of their team. That's just stupid. All you do is attack Falcon fans left and right. It just gets real old, ya know - kinda like you! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

When do I have a problem with people not agreeing with my opinion? You and your simple twisted mind thinks you have to tell Falcon fans to stop being fans of their team. That's just stupid. All you do is attack Falcon fans left and right. It just gets real old, ya know - kinda like you! laugh.pnglaugh.png

Most all I've been doing is responding to you and the other lamebrain's attacks recently, yet I'M the one attacking? I'm sure in your gin-ridden fog it may appear that way, but to anyone that doesn't have an axe to grind against anyone that doesn't agree with the Ryanettes summation of their team and it's quarterback, it won't.

But you keep deluding yourself, that's what you seem to be best at these days.wink.png