Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy5prings

Greg Robinson Struggling With Nfl Playbook

114 posts in this topic

I always find it amusing when people (aka fans of a team) try to validate themselves (their team) by tearing down others or the other team's players.

I don't get it.

At least there is a reasoning behind that. You're supposed to dislike other teams. Most here hate the players on their own team. That's way worse.

paulitik likes this

I always find it amusing when people (aka fans of a team) try to validate themselves (their team) by tearing down others or the other team's players.

I don't get it.

yep

insecurity

small ( ****) syndrome

Mr. Right likes this

Jake Matthews is going to struggle when he realizes Matt Ryan can't move worth **** in pocket so once he is beat a Johnny Football can't save his *** by escaping sacks and before the tools of AFMB say you do know a mobile QB is harder to block for yes and no they also make your mistakes less glaring

Yeah, gonna save this one for use in the near future.

Oh, by the way:

I'm putting together screenshots for Ryan checkdowns and Hawley poor run blocking . there will be a thread by end of next week. I'll PM you to make sure you don't miss it

Still waiting

Most rookies have a hard time adjusting to the NFL speed, that is nothing new. Next thing you know, Matthews says he's having a hard time and this whole board implodes.

Wow, already talking smack about another player on another team. Talk about insecurity issues.

You gonna post a few videos on Bridgewater/Manziel throwing a pick in training camp?

g-dawg likes this

Hey look Swift came in and ruined a thread by making it about Matt Ryan. Who could have even seen that coming?

Call me surprised. /purple

Truth hurts sometimes. Matt Ryan is not mobile. that is a fact. Jake Matthews will struggle this year like most rookie Tackles do and then add in the fact he is transitioning from a mobile QB who can escape sacks to a QB that has much as athletic ability as Jay Adams

Trolls point out people questioning other players around league, respond by shitting on our own players.

"Loser mentality"

No no no larry, you are confused.

The issue here is bringing down another player to try to make one look better. The so called trolls simply just criticize players.

This isn't a "non-story" IMO....its just not an unknown condition.

Part of the knock against Robinson was that it was going to be a tough road for him to learn an offense at this level. So we're seeing this. He's a super talented kid. Provided he picks up the playbook, he'll be fine. Especially in that small area inside. Once he gets his hands on a dude, he's typically going to win the argument.

Exactly. Pass protection wasn't this guy's strong suit, they ran a very run heavy offense at Auburn and compared to an NFL team the blocking assignments were probably very basic so this isn't a surprise.

However, considering the hype and this guy was the #2 overall pick you would like to think he could beat out the current guy they have at RT based on talent alone.

Trolls point out people questioning other players around league, respond by shitting on our own players.

"Loser mentality"

perspective -look it up.Who are the Atlanta Falcons fan base to criticize any team or player on another team. Atlanta Falcons are Failures. I mean if you look up every Atlanta sport how many all time greats have ever played for Atl franchises.How many titles have ATL franchises won

falcons fan base criticizing anyone is like

You critiquing a NY court case in Manhattan which the world is watching.While your a upstate NY dude in a small town and chase ambulances for a living and your biggest case is a hang toe nail

but there you are criticizing how that Lawyer is handling the case

perspective -look it up.Who are the Atlanta Falcons fan base to criticize any team or player on another team. Atlanta Falcons are Failures. I mean if you look up every Atlanta sport how many all time greats have ever played for Atl franchises.How many titles have ATL franchises won

falcons fan base criticizing anyone is like

You critiquing a NY court case in Manhattan which the world is watching.While your a upstate NY dude in a small town and chase ambulances for a living and your biggest case is a hang toe nail

but there you are criticizing how that Lawyer is handling the case

You're right, I bet the city of Atlanta is cursed. That's what it is.

Also, thank you for putting forth the worst analogy ever seen. It's not every day you get to do something ground breaking....especially when you spend most days windexing coconut oil off of plexiglass.

This thread exposes how nuts some of you are.

The original poster actually was pointing out that the FO made out well because initial report so far is Matthews will have a better 2014 campaign the his draft competition is learning the NFL game at a slight bit slower rate.

No where did the original author attempt to trash Greg. All this was meant to do was illustrate the scout so far seem right, that Greg has a massive ceiling but will develop a little slower than Jake.

Greg Robinson is simply a beast and while his NFL on ramp maybe a little longer that Matthews he most l;likely barring a Major injury have one **** of a career.

In other words.

Greg Robinson was the type of offensive lineman we deserved, but not the one we needed right now.

ROFL

You're right, I bet the city of Atlanta is cursed. That's what it is.

Also, thank you for putting forth the worst analogy ever seen. It's not every day you get to do something ground breaking....especially when you spend most days windexing coconut oil off of plexiglass.

Mr Right - there is Larry again with the voodoo / luck/ curse lol

bad luck The Falcons took Perria Jerry and Sam Baker

Cursed sports town

Voodoo

Mr. Right likes this

Typical Homer behavior.

Attempting to find flaws in Falcons' contemporaries' play in an effort to hide and or protect our own guy's deficiencies.

The homertrolls would loves to see Robinson fail; it gives them a built-in excuse if TD's guy does as well.

The homertrolls would loves to see Robinson fail

And that's the issue. People want to see Robinson fail so they can say how good Mathews is. Why can't they just want to see Mathews succeed and not care about how Robinson does?

No no no larry, you are confused.

The issue here is bringing down another player to try to make one look better. The so called trolls simply just criticize players.

Oh is that what's happening here? I guess I'm having trouble following the posts...can you clear it up?

Was the "bringing down another player" when everyone said something like "most rookies struggle"?

Was it when some posters said "he'll be fine"

Or was it when OP said Robinson could turn into a dominant player?

Yep. Look at all those people shitting all over everyone else. Totally unlike Capt Coconut Oil literally making **** up to tear down players on his favorite team. Or you spinning everything negative when its inside the four walls of this franchise.

Seeing that Sam Bradford struggles with the same playbook, maybe the NFL isn't the problem but the crappy team in St. Louis.

And that's the issue. People want to see Robinson fail so they can say how good Mathews is. Why can't they just want to see Mathews succeed and not care about how Robinson does?

Spot on

Oh is that what's happening here? I guess I'm having trouble following the posts...can you clear it up?

Was the "bringing down another player" when everyone said something like "most rookies struggle"?

Was it when some posters said "he'll be fine"

Or was it when OP said Robinson could turn into a dominant player?

Yep. Look at all those people shitting all over everyone else. Totally unlike Capt Coconut Oil literally making **** up to tear down players on his favorite team. Or you spinning everything negative when its inside the four walls of this franchise.

"Greg Robinson Struggling with NFL Playbook"

Is Greg Robinson a Falcon? That's all you need to know.