Happy Birthday Shiney Mc Shine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!! Man, I remember you...lol. Back in '09 I remember talking you down a bit. I was Legion of Christ back then. Man, you were kind of trollish bro...lol. I remember when you got banned, you and I had just spoken PM. You came back a whole different poster.

i was just having a little fun, that's all lol. I was probably the most hated poster on this site. Probably even more than Swift lol.

Banned you? I've never seen anything bad from you. You, Tuggle, and ya boi j are the best posters here. Makes no sense

I came in 2004 or '05 asa troll named the crucible. I quit trolling, but still had a bit of ugly in me. Legion, Legion of Christ, and now Knight of God. I didn't have to change names, I just did with the times.

I was banned for calling out the mods. It was a rough off season, a lot of my boys were banned and I called the mods out for it.

Thanks man. I appreciate that though. :)

i was just having a little fun, that's all lol. I was probably the most hated poster on this site. Probably even more than Swift lol.

I remember bro. I liked you though, reminded me of myself when I came. I was a fireball until this Bucs fan tore me a new one...dude just ripped it on me.

Banned you? I've never seen anything bad from you. You, Tuggle, and ya boi j are the best posters here. Makes no sense

had to grow a little. Like kog said, I was **** when I first started. I didn't care what I said to anyone. Now I'm careful until I'm disrespected, then I taunt that person until I get tired of it lol

I learned how to debate from gazoo and FF70. Both have tooled me bad in the past.

i think it may have been Falcons faithful who broke me in. We got into it bad one day and I had him feeling how MikeKennHOF feels about me now. We pm each other and cleared the air and became friends. He even invited me back when I took a little time off under this name.

Dang we done turned the birthday thread into a banned account by Shiney thread lol

i think it may have been Falcons faithful who broke me in. We got into it bad one day and I had him feeling how MikeKennHOF feels about me now. We pm each other and cleared the air and became friends. He even invited me back when I took a little time off under this name.

Dang we done turned the birthday thread into a banned account by Shiney thread lol

I don't think he of all people would mind a little nostalgia.

I don't think he of all people would mind a little nostalgia.

lol. I remember making a comment saying people were on norwoods jock because he attended church. Shiney deleted that one. I know it was him because he was the mod in that thread. Dang I really didn't care what I said back then now that I'm thinking about it lol

lol. I remember making a comment saying people were on norwoods jock because he attended church. Shiney deleted that one. I know it was him because he was the mod in that thread. Dang I really didn't care what I said back then now that I'm thinking about it lol

Well, I remember telling you he was my family...only a couple of fans even knew I had family in the game. Vern Carey, Demarcus, a few others...lol.