Break

Hey falcons fans it's DB#11. I'll be taking a break from TAFT until regular season kickoffs. I'll still stalk around an see what is up but I won't be contributing anything to the boards. I still support the Falcon Faithful and I might sneak into the chat during a preseason game but aside from that no contributions from me. See y'all in September. Go Dirtybirds!

Hey falcons fans it's DB#11. I'll be taking a break from TAFT until regular season kickoffs. I'll still stalk around an see what is up but I won't be contributing anything to the boards. I still support the Falcon Faithful and I might sneak into the chat during a preseason game but aside from that no contributions from me. See y'all in September. Go Dirtybirds!

Want a cookie?

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

have a good one . After yesterday comments about trading Julio cause he is gay it's probably good idea dirtybird11

What? Link please?

****....thats ****** up DB11....

and I heard rumors that Aaron Rodgers had a secret over, but now he is with Olivia Munn....but Rodgers had some dude that he spent a ton of time with and was close with. Maybe Julio is in the same situation? Idk. Either way it dont matter. Just throwing it out there lol