Girlfriend Sells Deployed Soldier's Dog

Doozer

http://www.opposingv...ds-are-attached

Robert “Robby” Gabbert, was deployed to Afghanistan in March, and he left his 3-year-old Shiba Inu, named Baxter, with the wrong person. His girlfriend in Fort Carson was supposed to be petsitting Baxter, but she decided it was too much for her to handle. Instead of returning him to Robby's family, she sold him on Craigslist.
A Colorado family took in [the] soldier’s missing dog and is refusing to give the Shiba Inu back because they say their kids are too attached.

Sorry, no pics of girlfriend available for proper assessment of situation.

If it was me who had bought the dog, assuming I didn't know the whole story from the start, I would tell the soldier he can have the dog back when he returns under one condition. Don't worry about the money, just bring me a video of you kicking your EX girlfriend in the box and the dog's yours.

Guest fibonacci

He'll get the dog back. Once lawyers get involved. Because you can't sell someones position when you were to watch it. And just because you own something that is not yours to have, doesn't mean you get to keep it.

Ask pawn stores. Happens all the time. and they don't get their money back. And then have to track the person down who sold it and attempt to sue them.

Guest fibonacci

Can you legally sell something you don't own? Because...Craigslist

like i said earlier. You cannot. And anyone can go talk to a pawn store employee/owner