The 2013 Rookie Class Is Great.

Tired of the negativity. Lets keep things up beat. The 2013 draft, while after only one year, looks to be epic.

Round 1 - Desmond Trufant - Our promising stud CB. Could grow into one of the premier 5 CB.

Round 2 - Robert Alford - Elite athleticism. IMO, will be a CB that ranks 10-20 in the league, throughout his career. A steal in the 2nd.

Undrafted Signings:

ILB Paul Worrilow - Great rookie season would be an understatement. Worrilow had 127 Tackles in less than a full season.

ILB Joplo Bartu - Shows great versatility and promise.

That's 4 cornerstone defenders in one year. Goodman or Maponga pan out, and it could be one of the better rookie classes in recent team history.

What?! TD is supposed to draft 4 starters every year otherwise it is a disappointing class.

They are all defensive players therefore the credit has to go to Mike Nolan.

Worrilow and Bartu were UDFA, therefore TD didn't pick them.

/Purple/Sarcasm

I agree with everything you said though. If you add in Goodman and Toilolo, then I think we have at least 6 big contributors this year.

What?! TD is supposed to draft 4 starters every year otherwise it is a disappointing class.

They are all defensive players therefore the credit has to go to Mike Nolan.

Worrilow and Bartu were UDFA, therefore TD didn't pick them.

/Purple/Sarcasm

I agree with everything you said though. If you add in Goodman and Toilolo, then I think we have at least 6 big contributors this year.

Blame TD when a player fails.

Hail the coordinators for noticing talent, when a player flourishes.

The above statement goes out to part of the message board. That portion can bite me.

In TD I trust. That doesn't mean TD is always right, it means I sure as **** trust his general idea over alot of this boards ******** members ideas.

Edited by ChevisJackson

It's to early to tell

Trufant was really good his rookie season playing on a poorly ranked pass defense

Alford at times showed glimpses

Goodman might be only depth

Toolio we shall see

Motta could be gone soon

Worrilow had a solid season and Bartu has some upside

time will tell

The above statement goes out to part of the message board. That portion can bite me.

who are you pal ?

It's to early to tell

Trufant was really good his rookie season playing on a poorly ranked pass defense

Toolio we shall see

Motta could be gone soon

time will tell

who are you pal ?

I disagree with about everything ou say, so your opinion on anything to me is irrelevant.

In TD I trust. That doesn't mean TD is always right, it means I sure as **** trust his general idea over alot of this boards ******** members ideas.

BLUNT BUT TRUE

It's perhaps hyperbole to call it "great" so early in the game, but it is a promising group in my opinion. What's sad is when I read the thread title, I just knew that this would be another sarcastic, snarky "bash TD" thread because we seem to have more people who dislike our team these days than those who actually are looking forward to a successful season. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's optimistic.

It is early to call it, but based on last year it was indeed a great class. Tru and Worr were near the top of their positions in the entire league last year. Alf and Bartu have tremendous upside, and DJ and Lolo showed some flashes in limited opportunities last year. If our rookie class this year plays out half as well as last year's, we'll be golden.

Edited by Lornoth

It's to early to tell

Toolio we shall see

Motta could be gone soon

Motta was a 7th rounder so who cares if he could be gone. That's not a knock on TD. And Goodman will obviously be a rotational player now with adding Jackson and Soliai for this season. He could potentially start down the road.