Who Do You Pick, Who Should Have Been/might Be A Starter Not Making The Team?

Guest fibonacci

I say without doubt Konz..I know..I took the easy out.

y'all really think so? I didn't pay attention to the line the other days. so i don't know.

What makes y'all say this?

y'all really think so? I didn't pay attention to the line the other days. so i don't know.

What makes y'all say this?

I'll say because maybe his Va gi na got sand in it and he's been tossed around like a rag doll ever since. Hawley will pwn the C.

Edited by Guvmintcheeze

Guest fibonacci

I'll say because maybe his Va gi na got sand in it and he's been tossed around like a rag doll ever since. Hawley will pwn the C.

got to be more than that. Hawley gets tossed around as well. but the reason he is tossed around is because he runs that mouth non stop. and someone always waits for him to be off balance, catches him and throws him to the ground. plus hawley would love to get a flag called on them for it (like basketball players).

if konz is sucking. I see they will leave him at depth.

Also this ticks me off. I really thought the guy was going to be good. and now here I am hoping he is at least good at depth. dang it.

Freaking English please, I have no idea what you just attempted to tell me. Or ask me. No offense.

You've got to be kidding me. I've asked further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as you can. Can I really be far even as decided half as much to use go question for that? Id say is that when one really been far as decided was to use even go want, it is that you has really been far even as decided to me even go want to do more like. It's just common sense.

You've got to be kidding me. I've asked further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as you can. Can I really be far even as decided half as much to use go question for that? Id say is that when one really been far as decided was to use even go want, it is that you has really been far even as decided to me even go want to do more like. It's just common sense.

Right. Fun is fun, but we are done.

holy **** man im on my 4th cup of coffee today and this almost gave me a panic attack