Yay Or Nay

jb 3.0

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan has only had 1 losing season and had some crap OC`s and the team was on life support last season with injuries.

He would get more than he gets now with the agent he has.

The NFL needs to step in and Cap what 1 position can make. This is crazy.

Before long, no one is gonna take a QB in the first round because you cant afford the contract.

Yes. Have you not seen the contracts qbs are getting? A qb desperate team with space wouldn't hesitate.

Bucs would probably lead the bidding war

Doubtful as we've won a Lombardi with a quarterback making less than a tenth of what Ryan is, plus we like WINNING playoff games.

But you keep telling yourself building a team around Ryan is a winning formula.wink.png

Doubtful as we've won a Lombardi with a quarterback making less than a tenth of what Ryan is, plus we like WINNING playoff games.

But you keep telling yourself building a team around Ryan is a winning formula.wink.png

Lmao how many playoff games have the bucs won with those jokes they've had at qb since they won that Lombardi way back when.

If they had a qb like Ryan they wouldn't be a brown level team like they are.

Lol at the bucs love winning playoff games what a joke

Lmao how many playoff games have the bucs won with those jokes they've had at qb since they won that Lombardi way back when.

Aside from Freeman's 1 good season, I agree. We haven't had anyone at QB or head coach worth a **** since Gruden was canned.

You can trash the Bucs all ya want. I know how bad we've been the last 6 seasons. Too bad you can't accept the fact you all sucked equally as bad last season.

****, for all I know we'll end up 4-12 or 5-11 again. I hope not, and I can see some real differences in the way they're operating now compared to the last 5 seasons. I just find it funny you all lose it, when told your QB isn't worth the $$ he's paid, and that there's no guarantee the Falcons can go from 4-12 to 12-4 like so many of you are expecting.

So you just keep trashing the Bucs, Saints & Panthers and we'll see how this all plays out.

BTW, I'm NOT the one saying how incredible our team is.......YOU are.laugh.png

Not a knock on Matthew but I doubt any team, in that situation, would pay him that much.

Haven't you been reading SYcoLa's posts? There are teams out there that would give him even more!

Then they wonder why I call 'em Homers.wink.png

Aside from Freeman's 1 good season, I agree. We haven't had anyone at QB or head coach worth a **** since Gruden was canned.

You can trash the Bucs all ya want. I know how bad we've been the last 6 seasons. Too bad you can't accept the fact you all sucked equally as bad last season.

****, for all I know we'll end up 4-12 or 5-11 again. I hope not, and I can see some real differences in the way they're operating now compared to the last 5 seasons. I just find it funny you all lose it, when told your QB isn't worth the $$ he's paid, and that there's no guarantee the Falcons can go from 4-12 to 12-4 like so many of you are expecting.

So you just keep trashing the Bucs, Saints & Panthers and we'll see how this all plays out.

BTW, I'm NOT the one saying how incredible our team is.......YOU are.laugh.png

No let's back this up

You asked if matt ryan would recieve the same contract with another team

I said a qb desperate team like the bucs would jump on it considering how qbs are being paid these days

You said the bucs would not because they like winning playoff games

I reminded you that the bucs haven't won a playoff game since god knows when. Mainly because they haven't had a good qb.

Furthermore... disagreeing with you doesn't mean we're losing it. The fact that you're wrong about the Falcons nearly 100 percent of the time makes it extra funny

2013 Cleveland Browns 4-12

2013 Atlanta Falcons 4-12

Looks like having Ryan doesn't keep you from being a Brown level team.

If I remember correctly JB was gonna buy one and decided it was too much money.

FWIW, if Atlanta ever does the unthinkable, I'm buying one. I'll send out autographed photos to all RC regulars.

My wife wanted to buy me one for Christmas, when I found out how much she was gonna have to spend, I asked her not to. The knockoffs were fugly as heII so I never bought one. I spent my was goin' to the game and spending 5 days in SanDiego, so I was pleased enough.

At this point I'd call that a mighty big IF. But' by the time they have one, you should have more than enough saved to get two or three anyway.

2013 Cleveland Browns 4-12

2013 Atlanta Falcons 4-12

Looks like having Ryan doesn't keep you from being a Brown level team.

I'm not going to explain where you misunderstood simply because you're a Mormon and would believe anything