Obama: " Ordinary Men And Women Are Too Small Minded To Govern Their Own Affairs "

HolyMoses

Without deisel, there's no one to post a thread about how it took way too long for Obama to capture one of the alleged ring leaders of Benghazi, which we just did.

Without deisel, there's no one to post a thread criticizing the interview Hillary gave to Fox News last night.

^^^ this why most people don't post anything .

It's turns into a liberal circle jerk, that attacks the poster and often goes off topic.

I'm always amused by the disparaging remarks and allusions to homosexuality used by a select few on the far right to refer to "the left" (i.e., anyone that doesn't share their views).

I'm always amused by the disparaging remarks and allusions to homosexuality used by a select few on the far right to refer to "the left" (i.e., anyone that doesn't share their views).

Hey jerkoff, have you read the comments from the left wing lemmings here yourself included ? glass houses much ? SMFH

Hey jerkoff, have you read the comments from the left wing lemmings here yourself included ? glass houses much ? SMFH

Point out to me where I make comments disparaging to homosexuality in regards to those on the far right. You can't, because I don't do it. You're a bit testy after that response though. Did I name you? No. Did I say everyone on the right? No. Guilty conscious perhaps?

And nice resort to personal insults. You prove yet again you can't debate anyone without resorting to hurling insults. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Point out to me where I make comments disparaging to homosexuality in regards to those on the far right. You can't, because I don't do it. You're a bit testy after that response though. Did I name you? No. Did I say everyone on the right? No. Guilty conscious perhaps?

And nice resort to personal insults. You prove yet again you can't debate anyone without resorting to hurling insults. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

You still don't answer the question, go re-read the comments from the left on this board, there are hundreds of beauties from homo refs to beasteality thrown our way yet you make comments about the right only. Which, btw are out numbered by about 10 - 1 here. Also I could give a flying fk if anyone took me seriously here because I don't take this serious.

Hey jerk off, you and your liberal circle jerk idiot buddies stop attacking conservatives! angry.png