Hey Jay Adams, See You're Online, Know Of Any Radio Station That's Going To Pick Up Where 790 Left Off?

We've been told there will be no changes to gameday broadcasts on 790 The Zone and Star 94 in 2014. As far as weekly content, there obviously won't be anything on 790. Wouldn't expect to hear Arch on any of the other stations, but I'm sure we'll have him on our site at times throughout the season.

We've been told there will be no changes to gameday broadcasts on 790 The Zone and Star 94 in 2014. As far as weekly content, there obviously won't be anything on 790. Wouldn't expect to hear Arch on any of the other stations, but I'm sure we'll have him on our site at times throughout the season.

Thanks, was hoping some other station might get the rights.

So, do you know if that means that they'll do a pregame and postgame show or just the national broadcast?

Guest fibonacci

JayAdams is a good dude.

/thread

yeah I saw him doing something pretty cool today.

he and Cox, sheffer, and one other are the only guys I like. the rest of meida stinks. :P

JayAdams I would love to have your profession! Working in the sports industry in any way would be awesome IMO. Even tho I have no work experience, other than cutting the grass and yard work which I do as a chore (I'm 15), I think it would be super cool just to be in the sports entertainemnt business as a sports talk show host or something of that nature... Heck I'd be happy with the simplest of jobs in the industry. Keep up the good work my man.