Mashburns Mini Camp Day One

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

https://www.flickr.c.../125349874@N05/ this is my link. I will post as many pictures as I can here. (also I made another thread. so I am deleting it because this has pictures.)

I will load my pictures later. (y'all know how I do things.) I am not going to break down every single thing because I am a little upset with the lies the medias have been saying for the last couple days.

1.) Freeman.......... great on drills and fast. (But he was not the freaking starter. So shut up media that he was playing starter last week)

2.) Starr.......... you would have had no idea he was on the field if it was not for her hair. She plays like a 7th/UDFA LB. and it will take time. so do not think this guy is going to be anything in a few years. and I swear if I see one person talk about her or make a thread on her, I will write the person off as an idiot on these boards. (So again...... Shut up Media).

3.) Shembo....... decent. was not flashy, but you could tell he was learning. I like guys like that because to many people like flash, and flash without always being there ends up hurting deffensives. (that is why I am happy about Worrilow. Worrilow is not a flash guy at all, but you can count on him being there on every play. (Media should be talking about him more then she wannabe Hulk, Starr)

4.) Who ever said when Nolan says "BASE" and we run to a 3-4, is a straight liar. who ever said that, needs to really get their eyes checked. Seriously. We still run a "BASE" of 4 up front.

- now with that said, we are running almost a 4-2-5 (and I know that went over 90% of TATF members here. not trying to be rude, but a lot here barelly have the knowledge of 3-4 and 4-3.)

- Georgia Fan, swift and a few others I do want to chat with y'all and explain this a little more. Because it was crazy interesting.

- Moore was up on the line almost. 4 players with their hands in the dirt from start to snap. LB's up on the line, but standing. Trufant was in the back about 10 yards (if that). and then sometimes there would be someone across from trufant, and other times it was just trufant back there.

5.) now this is MINI CAMP. so don't take this next statement as "OMG we have the BEST defense ever". But our D "LINE" shut Ryan and starters down a lot. and by a lot, a mean consistently. So when people end up saying that so and so WR looked great......... well they didn't because Ryan would have been sacked. (now again, let me say. This is mini camp. don't you dare think this means we have a freaking breast line. just means we have "potential".)

6.) Hester...... he was catching and NOT doing returns. (again again, this is min camp).

7.) Julio and Roddy were not dressed up. I know why Julio was, but unsure why White was.

8.) Jake Matthews is a great guy. his foot work looked good. (again this is just mini camp.). but I do believe he has what it takes to start.

9.) McClain and Alford and Trufant looked the same they did at the end of camp last year. and that is great/good.

- people are talking about Alford today. but not putting Alford down, but McClain was all over it. (but this is the usual with these 3 guys. they rock at camp).

10.) Media had a right to talk about Southward. I liked the kidd. it put me at ease with FS. It is mini camp, but I saw this guy was going to be a good depth player. Which tells me I can hope for more instead of just living on a prayer someone was going to be there.

so media...........

- liars on this 3-4 crap

- liars on Starr

- liars on freeman.

and yes Tuggle. angry old man mashburn is still here. The media set me off with all their lies. I had a feeling it was lies, and sadly I was right.

Sorry Swift and GeorgiaFan, I did not have good pictures of it. Tomorrow I will sit up on the hill and snag a few for y'all. I love listening to you two and a few others. y'all know what you are saying and I have a good concept of what it is. I'm at a 80 knowing plays, and you two are at 100++++

EDIT:

Hey would you do the ones of us who haven't memorized jersey numbers a favor and tell us who is in the pics? Thanks

I'll fix it for days two tomorrow. but right now I'll tell you a little more. (sorry I am about to crash)

89 is Reedy. the guy was looking pretty good. he should make it past the first cuts. And I like to see what he does with Ryan

17 is Hesters new number

41 is southward....... I'm finding more pictures on him that I like. little more impressed then what I thought I thought.

15 boldweijn (speeling). something way crazy. UDFA. but made a couple nice long stretches for grabs. Maybe he can catch........ or maybe he can't run his plays right.

- one of those to where if he stays we know the QB sucks. if he is cut, then he sucks.

16 is Julian Jones. I actually like the guy. but I do not see him sticking around for long.

33 is freeman....... Really like this kidd and he will be a starter on this team in a couple years.

The guy running in front of McClain is Bear Pascoe (spelling). He looks like a FB/TE blocker.

The guy that Mcclain is picking off I am unsure who it is.

14444732471_b30b73725c_o.jpguntitled (16 of 16) by mashburnphotography

Someone tell me why McClain is not talked about? I heard Alford is being majorly hyped up. and Alford did good. Alford played like he did last year. but so did McClain. and what I mean by these two on how they played last year. I mean they look really freaking great/good. And trufant is of course Great.

14261656977_cca497749f_o.jpguntitled (15 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

nice little shot

14261446489_99424a44b5_o.jpguntitled (14 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

Y'all know I got to get this shot.

14446973944_b9ee7588c1_o.jpguntitled (13 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

Of course Roddy did not play. but he did throw a few. nothing like he did last year. last year the boy had some crazy heat on the ball. this year he was taking an easy on the new kids on block.

14261446929_22d7309de4_o.jpguntitled (12 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

14261488628_e72781e0cf_o.jpguntitled (10 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

can someone get me one of these please. Mashburn needs one. because Media sucks

14446740402_6b56aecc22_o.jpguntitled (9 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

nice little action shot.

14424972126_232717156a_o.jpguntitled (8 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

I did like what I saw out of this kidd. got little feet work. he is the type of players I like. not a flashly guy and just looks on how to play. I thought this guy was going to be over media hype possibly, and thank the lord I was wrong. I amnot so scared on FS right now. yes it is mini camp. but at least I saw someone there with moves.

14444735271_615804e253_o.jpguntitled (6 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

I miss cone. but this little kidd has moves. but it is mini camp, so who knows where he will be in a month.

14444735731_08bd89295b_o.jpguntitled (5 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

someone is watching...... hint: not santa.

Hey, appreciate the write up, but, gotta give the media a little more credit than that.

Freeman was playing starter last time- think SJax was nicked up?

Starr might have done really well last time, and really poorly this time- that's what rookies do.

Media didn't say they were in a 3/4 all the time, that's something the board jumped all over

Guest fibonacci

14444735731_08bd89295b_o.jpguntitled (5 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

14446742032_97849ffcc5_o.jpguntitled (4 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

Like I said. Hester was catching in WR and not on returns. tomorrow I think they will have hester returning.

14261449949_21bdca73eb_o.jpguntitled (3 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

14261488800_ca68f40881_o.jpguntitled (2 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

14448103645_c99f5e51c2_o.jpguntitled (1 of 16) by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

I do not mean to hype......... but the kidd can move. he was the fatest I seen in drills on this type of work. (Fatest since I been watching the falcons)

Guest fibonacci

Hey, appreciate the write up, but, gotta give the media a little more credit than that.

Freeman was playing starter last time- think SJax was nicked up?

Starr might have done really well last time, and really poorly this time- that's what rookies do.

Media didn't say they were in a 3/4 all the time, that's something the board jumped all over

Freeman was in OTA's. do people know what OTA's are? media apparently has no dang idea. If it was regular camp and he played first string, then ok. but it was OTA's..... not even mini camp.

Starr............. it was not a bad day. it was just a day for him. it wasn't he looked like crap. it was he was not knowing how to play and had zero flash. it is what you see exactly out of a 7th/UDFA player.

Media did say they were a "base" 3-4. and yes the TATF crew jumped all over it. but it was for good reason. So yes, the media is wrong on this one.

Guest fibonacci

You can barely see the watermarks.

LOL thanks, mate. Couple years ago people were stealing them and selling them. so it forced me to do watermarks. and now I am making sure it does not ever happen again.

Freeman was in OTA's. do people know what OTA's are? media apparently has no dang idea. If it was regular camp and he played first string, then ok. but it was OTA's..... not even mini camp.

Starr............. it was not a bad day. it was just a day for him. it wasn't he looked like crap. it was he was not knowing how to play and had zero flash. it is what you see exactly out of a 7th/UDFA player.

Media did say they were a "base" 3-4. and yes the TATF crew jumped all over it. but it was for good reason. So yes, the media is wrong on this one.

Lets start with love the info....

With the media ..there were mini-camps before this one..... And they said we started out in base 3-4 during the media session they saw.... Doesnt mean they are liars.... Just mean the Coaching Staff switch it up..... They said we will be multiple

Guest fibonacci

Hey would you do the ones of us who haven't memorized jersey numbers a favor and tell us who is in the pics? Thanks

I'll fix it for days two tomorrow. but right now I'll tell you a little more. (sorry I am about to crash)

89 is Reedy. the guy was looking pretty good. he should make it past the first cuts. And I like to see what he does with Ryan

17 is Hesters new number

41 is southward....... I'm finding more pictures on him that I like. little more impressed then what I thought I thought. :P

15 boldweijn (speeling). something way crazy. UDFA. but made a couple nice long stretches for grabs. Maybe he can catch........ or maybe he can't run his plays right.

- one of those to where if he stays we know the QB sucks. if he is cut, then he sucks.

16 is Julian Jones. I actually like the guy. but I do not see him sticking around for long.

33 is freeman....... Really like this kidd and he will be a starter on this team in a couple years.

The guy running in front of McClain is Bear Pascoe (spelling). He looks like a FB/TE blocker.

Also nothing on hageman?

sorry man. nothing. but our line on D looked good and stopped ryan.

Guest fibonacci

Thanks for the reporting Mash. I'm going to do my best to get up there as long as work will allow. If I do I need to meet up with ya.

send me a PM of your number.

17 is Hesters new number

41 is southward....... I'm finding more pictures on him that I like. little more impressed then what I thought I thought. tongue.png

sorry man. nothing. but our line on D looked good and stopped ryan.

Thanks, appreciate it, and do appreciate the info, even if I think you're being a little harsh on the media.

So pic 1 is Freeman?

Guest fibonacci

Lets start with love the info....

With the media ..there were mini-camps before this one..... And they said we started out in base 3-4 during the media session they saw.... Doesnt mean they are liars.... Just mean the Coaching Staff switch it up..... They said we will be multiple

I have a passion of hate on media. they are 95% of the time haters or homers. they rarely tell you the truth of it.

Guest fibonacci

Thanks, appreciate it, and do appreciate the info, even if I think you're being a little harsh on the media.

So pic 1 is Freeman?

Yeah I just hate the media for not being honest. they are homer or haters. and I am growing tired of hearing it.

yes that is freeman. I know this is mini camp. but I really like the kidd. he can move through those drills fast. I haven;t seen anyone on this team move like he does on the drills (since I started covering the falcons in 08). I think he is really going to be something great in a couple years. If not for Jackson, he would be a starter week 4 or so on this team. and would be a starter on half the other teams week one.

Guest Dtan: God Of Objectivity

Nice to see my man Mash putting the kabosh on this Starr veneration.

Objectivity has been FAR too hard to come by 'round these parts recently.

I'd be surprised if Goldilocks even makes the team.

Yeah I just hate the media for not being honest. they are homer or haters. and I am growing tired of hearing it.

yes that is freeman. I know this is mini camp. but I really like the kidd. he can move through those drills fast. I haven;t seen anyone on this team move like he does on the drills (since I started covering the falcons in 08). I think he is really going to be something great in a couple years. If not for Jackson, he would be a starter week 4 or so on this team. and would be a starter on half the other teams week one.

OK, thought it was a 39, not a 33. Would love to see him just shoot up the depth chart- a young stud RB would take this offense to another level. And do it for years to come.