Nba Offseason Thread

WOR

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at Mavs second best team in the West.

I find it funny that you keep harping on Dirk but want to quickly write off Kobe freaking Bryant.

Until free agency is over I am not writing off the Lakers chances of really doing something.

Blow this franchise up

Trade Teague and Horford and tank

They're obviously not doing that as this past year would have been the year to do so. I guess we're just waiting on our young guys, like Kobe 2.0 John Jenkins.

lol j/k.

But seriously, I assume they have some sort of plan to get out of the second round of playoffs at some point.

I hope.

They're obviously not doing that as this past year would have been the year to do so. I guess we're just waiting on our young guys, like Kobe 2.0 John Jenkins.

lol j/k.

But seriously, I assume they have some sort of plan to get out of the second round of playoffs at some point.

I hope.

Hope the plan is that after this year

Trade Horford and Teague for a star or trade for draft picks

BsNoQkkCIAA9ts6.jpg

Oh_no.pngOh_no.pngOh_no.png

big deal or not? (LeBron's original status said "Heat Forward")

Looks more and more everyday Lebron might be a Cav. And while personally im rooting for that scenario I can't help but chuckle at how hard Lebron could screw Dan Gilbert right now. If he doesn't end up a Cav everyone including thier fans are going to speculate its because of Gilbert true or not.

I still think that Lebron is using the Cavs to force Miami to see how they can give him both a max contract while also trying to talk better players into taking significant pay cuts.to join the Heat..

The problem is they can't even do that. Unless they ditch Bosh which I can't see them doing.