Nba Offseason Thread

WOR

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we signed Sefolosha, which I honestly didn't see reported on any news outlet except for here, but are there even any rumors of what the Hawks are trying to do? Or are we just building through the draft and trying to assemble the Spurs-East at this point? The second option is great, 3-5 years from now.

I know we signed Sefolosha, which I honestly didn't see reported on any news outlet except for here, but are there even any rumors of what the Hawks are trying to do? Or are we just building through the draft and trying to assemble the Spurs-East at this point? The second option is great, 3-5 years from now.

Hard to say Ferry is very tight lipped when it comes to his plans....anything you hear usually is coming from an agent.

There is report out as well that If Lebron signs on Wiggins + are heading to Minny for Love

And theres a report saying that there haven't been any serious discussions about that.

Minny would have to take back a bad contract for the Cavs to make it under the cap. Which is like Varejao. Which also removes any kind of center from the Cavs, and makes them weak defensively.

There would be a lot of crap that would have to happen for that to go through. The cave would also have 3 max players on new deals. After living through the horrid depth in Miami, Lebron would be foolish to try that again.

And theres a report saying that there haven't been any serious discussions about that.

Minny would have to take back a bad contract for the Cavs to make it under the cap. Which is like Varejao. Which also removes any kind of center from the Cavs, and makes them weak defensively.

There would be a lot of crap that would have to happen for that to go through. The cave would also have 3 max players on new deals. After living through the horrid depth in Miami, Lebron would be foolish to try that again.

Minny will more than likely be trying to attach KMart's contract to any KLove trade, so they'll be sending approximately $22.million to Cleveland - what's Cleveland sending in return?

Minny will more than likely be trying to attach KMart's contract to any KLove trade, so they'll be sending approximately $22.million to Cleveland - what's Cleveland sending in return?

Theres no way Cleveland can take that. Their biggest salary right now is 9 million and that's Varejao. Thompson is at like 6. I'm not sure about waiters.

Point is to get to 22 million they'd have to trade every one of their first round picks not named Kyrie.