Nba Offseason Thread

WOR

That's pretty high if you say Wiggins ceiling is higher than Loves

I don't see that and I love Wiggins

I can see why he said it cuz Wiggins is a two way player. Kevin Love has elite offense with average defensive abilities. What Wiggins lacks is an offensive repertoire, I also think him playing with LeBron will hurt his development because he'll be a spot up shooter. Either way Love>Wiggins and his potential to become better because it's not guaranteed.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You act like regular season matters . Pop was smart for resting his players

You're still relying on 2 players that are shells of themselves and an old Gasol. That team is no better than what they've had previously. It's probably worse. Id take Lewis over Granger. McRoberts for 6 million is a whole lotta Meh.

I agree that Wiggins ceiling is higher but he still hasn't taken a shot in the NBA. He can bust like the other 59 picks in the NBA, why Cavs were willing to trade him for Love. They can try and sign him as an FA but that's only if he isn't traded by Minny in 2014, also a risk.

Minny will trade him. They can't risk losing him for nothing

I see Wiggins as a Leonard / Paul George type player and it's a coin toss of who Id rather have of those 3

George easily. Only one that's proven he can hit the big shots on the biggest stages

If I heard correctly, even some of his family members are pushing him to return to Cleveland............Not that I care, I just don't see it.

Hard to believe but remember many people were shocked that LeBron left Cleveland also. Plus him and Gilbert mended fences years ago after the letter. I don't think its out of the realm of possibility.

I can see why he said it cuz Wiggins is a two way player. Kevin Love has elite offense with average defensive abilities. What Wiggins lacks is an offensive repertoire, I also think him playing with LeBron will hurt his development because he'll be a spot up shooter. Either way Love>Wiggins and his potential to become better because it's not guaranteed.

I agree Love> Wiggins. Bron could hurt his development. But it might help him. Being push by the best can only be a plus

Minny will trade him. They can't risk losing him for nothing

I hope so but they've been getting some pretty garbage offers. Flip may opt to keep him and convince him to stay by making the playoffs. A longshot but possible if the offers for Love don't improve. Lamarcus Aldrige wanted out of Portland but is going to stay after the Blazers playoff run, never know.

Paul George is a great player to me. I would love to see Paul in LA

And that's Wiggins ceiling . I think George is a beast but George has dramatically improved jump shot year by year so if everything works out Wiggins can be that type of player we really don't know Love upside cause he hasn't been in playoffs. His upside could be similar to how Dirk took over a post season and Love could be mentioned as a all time great or he could disappear come crunh time

I hope so but they've been getting some pretty garbage offers. Flip may opt to keep him and convince him to stay by making the playoffs. A longshot but possible if the offers for Love don't improve. Lamarcus Aldrige wanted out of Portland but is going to stay after the Blazers playoff run, never know.

Portland has a very good roster. That's a talented team. I cant see Love changing his mind

And that's Wiggins ceiling . I think George is a beast but George has dramatically improved jump shot year by year so if everything works out Wiggins can be that type of player we really don't know Love upside cause he hasn't been in playoffs. His upside could be similar to how Dirk took over a post season and Love could be mentioned as a all time great or he could disappear come crunh time

I got Wiggins ceiling a little higher though. We will see what Love can do in the playoffs. Cause whatever team he goes to he will make sure they have a great shot at it

After watching Aaron Gordon play in Summer League I think Randle will be the best of all PF's in the draft. Scouts were high on Gordon cuz of his althetic ability but to me Randle is a banger and can handle the ball like a guard. He only need to adjust to the speed of the game. Kobe (healthy) and Randle would make a nice tandem.

After watching Aaron Gordon play in Summer League I think Randle will be the best of all PF's in the draft. Scouts were high on Gordon cuz of his althetic ability but to me Randle is a banger and can handle the ball like a guard. He only need to adjust to the speed of the game. Kobe (healthy) and Randle would make a nice tandem.

I think in couple of years Parker is going to be FAT and moved to a 4 lol

Hard to believe but remember many people were shocked that LeBron left Cleveland also. Plus him and Gilbert mended fences years ago after the letter. I don't think its out of the realm of possibility.

Perhaps I should have said inner circle but here is what I meant.....but you are correct anything can happen at this point.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/07/report-lebron-james-entire-inner-circle-including-his-wife-want-him-to-sign-with-cavaliers/

He is a walking double double. Can't wait to see him play.