WOR

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this feeling when smoke clears Melo will be a Cav and so will Lebron

Wiggins is traded to NY for Melo in sign and trade and Lebron follows up

Wiggins , Thompson , Waiters , for Melo

Melo would be a bad fit for that team with LeBron there. They'd be undersized and have the same problems if not worse that Miami had.

Melo would be a bad fit for that team with LeBron there. They'd be undersized and have the same problems if not worse that Miami had.

I agree he wouldn't be a right fit but I have this feeling Lebron wants to play with Melo

The perfect team for Lebron

PG - Kyrie

SG - Korver

SF - Lebron

PF - Horford

C - Andy V

That is close to as a perfect team for Lebron skill sets and Basketball IQ

I agree he wouldn't be a right fit but I have this feeling Lebron wants to play with Melo

The perfect team for Lebron

PG - Kyrie

SG - Korver

SF - Lebron

PF - Horford

C - Andy V

That is close to as a perfect team for Lebron skill sets and Basketball IQ

that would be a great team

Shabazz

Wade

Lebron

Gasol

Birdman

That's a finals team with Granger , McRoberts on bench

Hahaha seriously? Yeah... Cause 3 of your best players won't miss over 100 games

combined.

What is this? 2010

when it happens it wont be a issue. But the Cavs would be stupid to trade Andrew Wiggins.

Well they were going to trade the #1 pick for Love during the draft but didn't because he wouldn't resign. Proven star>unproven rookie. 99% of NBA GM's would do the same deal unless they had a star at the same position.

Edited by Ethos

Well they were going to trade the #1 pick for Love during the draft but didn't because he wouldn't resign. Proven star>unproven rookie. 99% of NBA GM's would do the same deal unless they were trying to rebuild or had a star at the same position.

Wiggins ceiling is higher than Love. And plus they can move players to try to sign Love in 2015. And you get to keep Wiggins

Wiggins ceiling is higher than Love. And plus they can move players to try to sign Love in 2015. And you get to keep Wiggins

I agree that Wiggins ceiling is higher but he still hasn't taken a shot in the NBA. He can bust like the other 59 picks in the NBA, why Cavs were willing to trade him for Love. They can try and sign him as an FA but that's only if he isn't traded by Minny in 2014, also a risk.

That's pretty high if you say Wiggins ceiling is higher than Loves

I don't see that and I love Wiggins

It's no slight to Love. Cause I Love is a bona fide stud. But Wiggins has Chicago Bulls Scottie Pippen potential to me. I think he will be a lock down defender. His athletic abilities is stupid. Offensive game needs work.