Nba Offseason Thread

WOR

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be shocked if James goes to work for the Cavs owner after that tantrum he threw. He attacked James Personally! Classic example of burning the bridge down. Plus who is the coach? Brand new, does his style work, can he coach it to NBA players? All that is a guess, nothing is for sure and they can't give him a max deal which means 33mil discount. James is not in the business of hoping for unknowns to work out. He wants a Proven Owner, GM, HC, system and a TEAM.

well the Lakers are out of it. We have a proven owner, but she isn't head of basketball operations. We have a proven GM. But no coach or system

Granger is done. And McRoberts is not the kind of big man they needed.

If the big three come back.... Theyll still look a lot like the old heat.

What in the world is Riley doing

Oh, yeah Heat looking at Marvin Williams!!??? hahahaha

Would McRoberts be contributing depth off the bench at the 4, or start at the 4 with Bosch (Riley Hopes?) at the 5?

shouldn't he be going after a Def. Center like Okafor or trade for Greg Monroe. Jordan Hill is still out there for PF.....

Love will only resign with certain teams. If Boston traded for him I can't see him resigning with them. Everyone and their momma knows Love wants to play in LA. Everyone. Kyrie already is at the max. Bron wants max money. Cavs can't afford to pay all 3 max deals and have a good supporting cast. Wiggins is cheaper. Now that I think about it I doubt Love will go there as a FA. He would have to take less money if Kyrie and Bron are making max money

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10482450/kevin-love-says-minnesota-timberwolves-better-team-los-angeles-lakers

“People think it's so far-fetched that I would stay in Minnesota. And I'm not s------- on the Lakers, but we have the better team, the better foundation. I'm having fun.

Kevin Love wouldn't be getting the max and if Dan Gilbert thinks Kyrie, LeBron, Love are enough to contend for a championship he can pay the laxary tux to bring in more players. Plus Love was already on record saying he'd 100% resign if LeBron went to CLE.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10482450/kevin-love-says-minnesota-timberwolves-better-team-los-angeles-lakers

“People think it's so far-fetched that I would stay in Minnesota. And I'm not s------- on the Lakers, but we have the better team, the better foundation. I'm having fun.

Kevin Love wouldn't be getting the max and if Dan Gilbert thinks Kyrie, LeBron, Love are enough to contend for a championship he can pay the laxary tux to bring in more players. Plus Love was already on record saying he'd 100% resign if LeBron went to CLE.

And yet he doesn't want to stay in Minnesota. And why would Love take less money when he could go to Chicago, get a max deal and be on a contender? Love has 100% stated he doesn't want to go to Cleveland. Love isn't going to Cleveland cause Bron isn't going to Cleveland. His most likely landed spot is Boston this year. And he will be a Laker next season.

And yet he doesn't want to stay in Minnesota. And why would Love take less money when he could go to Chicago, get a max deal and be on a contender? Love has 100% stated he doesn't want to go to Cleveland. Love isn't going to Cleveland cause Bron isn't going to Cleveland. His most likely landed spot is Boston this year. And he will be a Laker next season.

Love will still get his money, like I said whoever trades for him will have his bird rights. Look at the Rockets who have Harden and Howard, they offered Bosh a max contract today I think. They were able to sign Howard with cap space, traded for Harden and signed him using bird rights, now they want to use cap space to sign Bosh. Money won't be an issue. Plus Minnesota finished with a better record than the Lakers so I doubt he would want to go a lottery team in the stacked West. He knows his best chance of making the playoffs is in the Eastern conference. If Bron goes to CLE, Love follows and Minny gets Wiggins.

The longer the likelier he leaves MIA.

Or its a smokescreen to cover up the collusion crap.

I think there's a great chance Bosh leaves. And then why would LeBron want to stay? At this point id think it's too late to recruit a big name to take Boshs spot

Love will still get his money, like I said whoever trades for him will have his bird rights. Look at the Rockets who have Harden and Howard, they offered Bosh a max contract today I think. They were able to sign Howard with cap space, traded for Harden and signed him using bird rights, now they want to use cap space to sign Bosh. Money won't be an issue. Plus Minnesota finished with a better record than the Lakers so I doubt he would want to go a lottery team in the stacked West. He knows his best chance of making the playoffs is in the Eastern conference. If Bron goes to CLE, Love follows and Minny gets Wiggins.

Yeah Bosh got a 4 year $88 million max contract offer. Love will be looking at the same amount if he signs with another team. And the Lakers played without Kobe for 90% of the season. And no more Mike D. Stars love LA. That's a fact. That's why Melo is very interested. Like it or not Love will be in a Laker uni in 2015