Nba Offseason Thread

WOR

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Bron's agent heard the Lakers pitch and was very intrigued by it. Lakers said they would offer both Bron and Melo max deals. They would either trade or amnesty Nash. Lakers made $60 million more than the next closet team so obviously they can afford to pay Nash to leave town. Melo is said to love to cap flexibility in the next couple of years for the Lakers

So Bron's agent heard the Lakers pitch and was very intrigued by it. Lakers said they would offer both Bron and Melo max deals. They would either trade or amnesty Nash. Lakers made $60 million more than the next closet team so obviously they can afford to pay Nash to leave town. Melo is said to love to cap flexibility in the next couple of years for the Lakers

Wouldn't you just love for that to happen, lol!!

LeBron needs to smarten up lol. Melo? I guess. That wouldnt be my first choice. Not if im spending 22 million.

well LA thinking is you get Melo and Love (he is coming to Hollywood next year) you will look a lot more attractive to Russell Westbrook, Steph Curry, LaMarcus Aldridge and those players. I expect Melo to go back to New York though

I just wouldn't want to play with Kobe AND melo I'd I was Bron lol.

LeBron really should go to Atlanta. He won't but we're the best situation for him. He can be the alpha dog and have a better all around supporting cast than he's ever had.

Chicago would be his other best choice but they'd have to move boozer

The hawks no longer have the option of a near max contract so it doesn't matter

I just wouldn't want to play with Kobe AND melo I'd I was Bron lol.

LeBron really should go to Atlanta. He won't but we're the best situation for him. He can be the alpha dog and have a better all around supporting cast than he's ever had.

Chicago would be his other best choice but they'd have to move boozer

The hawks no longer have the option of a near max contract so it doesn't matter

He would only have to deal with Kobe for two years. That's nothing. And he has shown he is willing to take a step back. He wouldn't be looked at to take the clutch shot. Nobody would criticize Bron for passing the ball to Kobe in crunch time. But he isn't coming to LA so

I think bron is sending a message to Miami to get a better team around him. Wade is declining and shouldn't garner a huge contract and bosh is overrated. Either way I think bron wants to be on a team similar to the spurs. Listen to his post game interview and note how many times he said the spurs play as a team.

The only thing about his time in LA is it seems that he figured out how to shoot the 3 ball so his offensive numbers went up a lot.

The thing is, was he just in a groove for half a season? Are his GS days more so what were looking at? Or is his time in LA the new and improved Bazemore that is here to stay?

I hope for the last one. I like him and he should be cheap. He's also everything were missing at the wing spot.

The only thing about his time in LA is it seems that he figured out how to shoot the 3 ball so his offensive numbers went up a lot.

The thing is, was he just in a groove for half a season? Are his GS days more so what were looking at? Or is his time in LA the new and improved Bazemore that is here to stay?

I hope for the last one. I like him and he should be cheap. He's also everything were missing at the wing spot.

I would like this as well...more than likely Deng isn't going to come here IMO....I mean 12 million is a bit of a steep price. But if he can continue the way he has played lately, then we could have a solid contributor on this team.

Yeah the last part is intriguing for sure!

I think bron is sending a message to Miami to get a better team around him. Wade is declining and shouldn't garner a huge contract and bosh is overrated. Either way I think bron wants to be on a team similar to the spurs. Listen to his post game interview and note how many times he said the spurs play as a team.

It's a double edged sword really - free agents who the Heat are interested in aren't willing to take a steep pay cut and won't commit unless LBJ does.

LBJ wants a better surrounding cast as well as get paid his max but won't commit until the lesser free agents do.

To be on a team similar to the Spurs he would have to sacrifice financially. Parker is their highest paid player at $12 mil.

It's a double edged sword really - free agents who the Heat are interested in aren't willing to take a steep pay cut and won't commit unless LBJ does.

LBJ wants a better surrounding cast as well as get paid his max but won't commit until the lesser free agents do.

To be on a team similar to the Spurs he would have to sacrifice financially. Parker is their highest paid player at $12 mil.

Very good point as well!

Looks like it's setting up for Lebron to go back to Cle ( which I didn't think he would)

This also sets the door for a trade of Wiggins + for Kevin Love and Love signing long term in

Cle and build around Love , Kyrie and Lebron

still think he stays in Miami. But why would Cleveland trade Wiggins?

Looks like it's setting up for Lebron to go back to Cle ( which I didn't think he would)

This also sets the door for a trade of Wiggins + for Kevin Love and Love signing long term in

Cle and build around Love , Kyrie and Lebron

Yea LeBron wouldn't go back unless Cavs FO told him they can pull in Love. Plus Love said he would resign if LeBron is there. Cavs were already willing to give up #1 pick to Minny but Love gave no assurance of resign. Good redemption story for LeBron If he can win a title in Cleveland.