Nba Offseason Thread

WOR

Didn't we talk about a Horford klay Thompson deal and you said they'd never trade Klay?

Think your trade was

Thompson

Barnes

for

Kevin Love

I in returned said GS has a PF that doesn't play defense what would they do with Lee

I don't believe GS would trade Thompson but if possibility they can get Love and dump Bogut and Lee contracts I'm sure they would do it

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think your trade was

Thompson

Barnes

for

Kevin Love

I in returned said GS has a PF that doesn't play defense what would they do with Lee

I don't believe GS would trade Thompson but if possibility they can get Love and dump Bogut and Lee contracts I'm sure they would do it

my trade and that's what Minny has rumored to want.

Dude nobody wanted Jennings haha. Lowry is 10 thousand times better. Lakers are rumored to offer him near million. But we will see.

Miami isn't the only place to win a title. Especially now that they look extremely flawed. I cant see Love and Lowry, two YOUNG players, leaving that much cash on the table. 15 for Love? He's a lock for the max and he could get it elsewhere, and still win.

where can Love get max and still win ?

Lakers are not going to tie up huge money in Lowry especially if Westbrook down road possibly wanting to go to LA . Some other free agents . Lakers are not going to tie up money in good players but wouldn't put them as a contender. Lakers rather have cap flexablity

where can Love get max and still win ?

Lakers are not going to tie up huge money in Lowry especially if Westbrook down road possibly wanting to go to LA . Some other free agents . Lakers are not going to tie up money in good players but wouldn't put them as a contender. Lakers rather have cap flexablity

nah the Lakers rather have Love. Kobe is retiring in two years. Lakers can sign two max players this year plus a mid level exception player. If they dont get what they want and if Jim Buss don't screw up they will wait until next year.

nah the Lakers rather have Love. Kobe is retiring in two years. Lakers can sign two max players this year plus a mid level exception player. If they dont get what they want and if Jim Buss don't screw up they will wait until next year.

agree they won't tie up money in Lowry or any good free agent. They want the star and one last run for Kobe . If Love was a free agent this year I'm sure he would be a Laker but he is not so now as a laker fan hope he is traded to a team like Sac or Boston and doesn't sign ext

agree they won't tie up money in Lowry or any good free agent. They want the star and one last run for Kobe . If Love was a free agent this year I'm sure he would be a Laker but he is not so now as a laker fan hope he is traded to a team like Sac or Boston and doesn't sign ext

Lakers would be better served to wait until next year. Jim Buss is holding out hope Bron opts out and signs with L.A. not going to happen.

Sam Amick: Can confirm the Warriors are willing to include Klay Thompson in Kevin Love talks w/ Minny. Story broken by his father on ESPN LA radio show Twitter @sam_amick

Golden State Warriors, Minnesota Timberwolves, Trade, Kevin Love, Klay Thompson

Marc J. Spears: So why would Klay Thompson be OK with being dealt to Wolves? Thompson seeking a max deal that could be easier to get w/Wolves, source said. Twitter @SpearsNBAYahoo

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.0ubBD6t5.dpuf

Lol that's the exact trade Swift was telling YB and me would never happen

Joel Embiid with a stress fracture in his foot. It's in the navicular bone in his foot that ended Yao Ming's career.

Big men and foot problems - big red flags.

Ruh roh

I just wonder when he will be chosen now.

I know the talent is amazing, but if I am a GM I don't know when I can start to rationalize taking him

Hard to say, But if Cleveland feels that the talent level is there, They will take a flyer on him regardless. Take the Noel approach let him get healthy and ready to contribute next year

I wonder who the Cavs will be picking now since Embiid is injured/dropping? It will more than likely be either Parker or Wiggins or they trade down. I wouldn't rule out a trade either.

They need a bigman. It was rumored earlier this month that they were interested in established bigmen Love, Noah, Aldridge, and Horford.

If the Hawks were ever interested in dealing Horford to any team in the top 10 selections either right before the draft or draft night, what kind of deal scenario do ya'll think would make the most sense and what player or players should they target or receive?

I wonder who the Cavs will be picking now since Embiid is injured/dropping? It will more than likely be either Parker or Wiggins or they trade down. I wouldn't rule out a trade either.

They need a bigman. It was rumored earlier this month that they were interested in established bigmen Love, Noah, Aldridge, and Horford.

If the Hawks were ever interested in dealing Horford to any team in the top 10 selections either right before the draft or draft night, what kind of deal scenario do ya'll think would make the most sense and what player or players should they target or receive?

I would give up Horford , 15, first round in next or future , Korver

for

1st pick and whatever salary they want to dump on us

I would give up Horford , 15, first round in next or future , Korver

for

1st pick and whatever salary they want to dump on us

There is no need to give up the farm and everything on it for the #1 pick - that is just waaaaay too much.

I could see a future around Wiggins/ Teague/ Millsap

That doesnt change the fact that you just got hosed.

If they're giving up the number one pick, it's because they don't value who is available. But we're supposed to give up half of our assets? Ya no.

That doesnt change the fact that you just got hosed.

If they're giving up the number one pick, it's because they don't value who is available. But we're supposed to give up half of our assets? Ya no.

What are we truly giving up ?

Horford a injury prone player

Korver a shooter that can't create his own shot and needs to run behind screens and picks and is a average defender

15th pick will be a bench player

and a 1st next year or year after

for a potential star / Leonard / Paul George type player

Yeah I'm fine with overpaying