Nba Offseason Thread

WOR

Rajon Rondo doesn't make max this year lol his cap hit is 12 million

and Gay doesn't make 15. He makes 19. Im talking future. Or is this a one year thing for you?

After this year(When Rondo makes 13mill btw), you will have to resign Gay(15ish) and Rondo. On top of Cousins 18 million cap hit, and Smiths 13.5

Lets just say Rondo only makes 18 in 2015. That puts you at 64.5 million for the 4 of them. Not happening.

So this is just a one year plan?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you have something to prove otherwise...

Don't get me wrong The Nolan Trilogy is the best comic book movie series of all time, but Bale isn't going to be Batman in Superman vs Batman or JL the movie!

Batman isn't going to be Bale is what you mean to say, right?

Bale IS batman.

and Gay doesn't make 15. He makes 19. Im talking future. Or is this a one year thing for you?

After this year(When Rondo makes 13mill btw), you will have to resign Gay(15ish) and Rondo. On top of Cousins 18 million cap hit, and Smiths 13.5

Lets just say Rondo only makes 18 in 2015. That puts you at 64.5 million for the 4 of them. Not happening.

So this is just a one year plan?

You think Rondo is a Max player ? LMAOO goodnight he will be 29

Rondo can get a deal like 5 years 70 million

Gay another year older can get less

Rondo -14 mil

Smith -15 mil

Gay -13 mil

Cousins - 17 mil

Lakers during Shaq/ Kobe were inefficient stop living in present with Lebron and Spurs

Other teams have own finals and been champions without efficiency

Miami - pre Lebron

Lakers

pistons

the Lakers were one of the most efficient teams in basketball during the Kobe/Shaq title runs

You think Rondo is a Max player ? LMAOO goodnight he will be 29

Rondo can get a deal like 5 years 70 million

Gay another year older can get less

Rondo -14 mil

Smith -15 mil

Gay -13 mil

Cousins - 17 mil

What the heck are you smoking man? Rondo is going to make less than Lin does? Please.

Smith will make 13.5. He already has a contract.

Cousins will make 17.5. He already has a contract.

I highly doubt 13 will get you Rudy Gay. Someone will pay him a little more than that.

EVEN IF. Thats 59 million.....

What the heck are you smoking man? Rondo is going to make less than Lin does? Please.

Smith will make 13.5. He already has a contract.

Cousins will make 17.5. He already has a contract.

I highly doubt 13 will get you Rudy Gay. Someone will pay him a little more than that.

EVEN IF. Thats 59 million.....

Jermey Lin got a contract on avg of 8.3 mil a year basically lol what are you talking about

Rondo avg would be 14.6

Lin was clearly overpaid

Rondo will be a 29 year old point guard in a league filled of good young pgs

Would there be a team that could give him max ? Yeah dumb gms and owners out there

Don't think he will get it tho

Jermey Lin got a contract on avg of 8.3 mil a year basically lol what are you talking about

Rondo avg would be 14.6

Lin was clearly overpaid

Rondo will be a 29 year old point guard in a league filled of good young pgs

Would there be a team that could give him max ? Yeah dumb gms and owners out there

Don't think he will get it tho

Lins cap hit is 8. He is getting paid 15. Just like Asik.

You call Rondo an elite floor general one minute, and then want to say he is old and isn't worth a lot the next. Which is it?

Im pretty sure SOMEWHERE Rondo will be paid more than 14 million....

Parsons is looking at 12 million. Ya know, the dude you call a "role player"

Depends what you mean when your taking about efficient ? Is being bottom of league in FT % efficient during Shaq days ?

When people talk about shooting efficiency, you know it relates to field goals. Don't try to be slick and slither out this one.

Detroit Pistons won title shooting .435 FG % is that efficient ?

Is that slick champ ?

I'm not talking about the actual numbers - I'm talking about you trying to cloud the issue by bringing in free throw shooting. Like I said, slick.

Lins cap hit is 8. He is getting paid 15. Just like Asik.

You call Rondo an elite floor general one minute, and then want to say he is old and isn't worth a lot the next. Which is it?

Im pretty sure SOMEWHERE Rondo will be paid more than 14 million....

Parsons is looking at 12 million. Ya know, the dude you call a "role player"

Yeah it's called escalating contracts. Rondo can get a avg of 14 mil per but next year salary can be 9.3 mil and work it's way up

* not sure what CBA rules tho or nba contracts they have to stay within a % of escalating contracts

I'm not talking about the actual numbers - I'm talking about you trying to cloud the issue by bringing in free throw shooting. Like I said, slick.

I don't believe I was talking strictly about FG % If that is what everyone believe is a efficient team so be it I think there are other ways of efficient teams good free throws / low TOs etc

Good shooting FG %

Just cause the Kings would be a poor FG % doesn't mean they will be overall inefficient and that's my point but I never made this a team. I was just reporting some news lol you guys made it like it's my team or I would build it that way

I don't believe I was talking strictly about FG % If that is what everyone believe is a efficient team so be it I think there are other ways of efficient teams good free throws / low TOs etc

Good shooting FG %

Just cause the Kings would be a poor FG % doesn't mean they will be overall inefficient and that's my point but I never made this a team. I was just reporting some news lol you guys made it like it's my team or I would build it that way

What rumor said kings are looking to add Rondo and Smith? I must have missed that