Jackson Recounts Lessons Learned From Dad

birdz4i

Running back Steven Jacksonicon-article-link.gif’s blog has become must-read material since he signed with the Falcons last year. From a recent post about how he expects the Falcons to rank in the top 10 in rushing in 2014 to his latest post about his father and the lessons he learned from him, Jackson once again proves to be a multi-talented individual who doesn’t just confine his skills to 100 yards of green grass.

This Father’s Day, Jackson pauses to pay tribute to his father — who he refers to as his role model — and how he taught Jackson how to be a man.

Writes Jackson: “My father has taught me a lot of things. First and foremost is to be a man of your word, and always try to leave a situation better than the way you received it. It's simple to take the easy way out, or point the finger and blame others for what happens in life. Personally, I've learned to take the humble approach, and to accept that none of us is perfect and we all have things to work on. That comes from him too. I've seen it play out time again that if you make the effort to leave a situation better than how you received it, things work out even when they shouldn’t.”

Check out the entire post from SJ39.com by clicking here.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Jackson-Recounts-Lessons-Learned-From-Dad/38aec19e-3f62-4746-a804-84291372c260

Whether or not you believe his week 1 drop last season cursed the entire season, you've got to respect Stephen Jackson. Dude is a beast as a football player...and more importantly, he is a beast as a person. With our improved run blocking along the right side, I predict a very good year for SJ. Hopefully Freeman takes the year to contribute where he can while ingesting all the knowledge/goods Jackson has to offer.

Whether or not you believe his week 1 drop last season cursed the entire season, you've got to respect Stephen Jackson. Dude is a beast as a football player...and more importantly, he is a beast as a person. With our improved run blocking along the right side, I predict a very good year for SJ. Hopefully Freeman takes the year to contribute where he can while ingesting all the knowledge/goods Jackson has to offer.

In before "He's over 30 and as soft as Charmin"