Question About A Former Uga Player

Dirtybird#11

Had a lot of potential. I don't think us moving him back and forth between offense and defense and fb helped his development tho. He was always willing to do whatever was best for the team instead of being selfish. He didn't post great numbers but had a couple of good to great moments. Lotta respect for the guy.

Edited by Dawggone

I'm a Gators fan, but Richard Samuel is one of the finest players I've ever watched. What UGA did to him was a shame, but how he handled it was absolute class. He should have been another great UGA running back, but his willingness to do whatever was asked of him should be recognized.

As you guys say, he was a "DGD."

He was never meant to play RB. He should have been a LB day one. Regardless of that he did everything that was ever asked of him and while I'm 100% positive he wasn't happy with how things went you never heard him complain publicly about it. The guy deserves all the credit in the world for making the most of a bad situation.

I'm a Gators fan, but Richard Samuel is one of the finest players I've ever watched. What UGA did to him was a shame, but how he handled it was absolute class. He should have been another great UGA running back, but his willingness to do whatever was asked of him should be recognized.

As you guys say, he was a "DGD."

He never shoulda been a RB though. He was a LB all the way. With injuries and attrition we played him at RB but his body type and skills made me want to put him at LB.

We started him out as RB because I think thats what he wanted. But that wasnt the best spot for him