Cnn To Former Neo-Nazi: Don't Mention Tea Party Connection

This Liberal obsession with the "evil" tea party is hilarious.

What is this insistent need to paint them as some all white racist mob? Is it because they haven't done anything wrong?

....even if this is true, why are Neo Natzis who protest peacefully, clean up parks then go home worse than Occupiers who crap in parks, rape women, assault bystanders and loot businesses?Why are there no crusades against that group of crazies?

...'cause racism?

....even if this is true, why are Neo Natzis who protest peacefully, clean up parks then go home worse than Occupiers who crap in parks, rape women, assault bystanders and loot businesses?Why are there no crusades against that group of crazies?

...'cause racism?

Amongst other things, yes. That is exactly why. It hasn't even been 200 years and people have already forgotten about the atrocities brought on by the early racism of this country? This is exactly why lack of education is dangerous.

You make these claims of raping, assaulting, and looting, but the Occupiers weren't known for that. I know I never read or heard anything about any of those things.

This Liberal obsession with the "evil" tea party is hilarious.

What is this insistent need to paint them as some all white racist mob? Is it because they haven't done anything wrong?

...'cause racism?

Maybe it has something to do with Tea Partiers such as yourself believing Nazis aren't so bad.

Lol, cause nothing says "credibility" like a backwards cap

Do you doubt him?

Not sure how I could have been any clearer...I don't take anything a grown man with a backwards cap says at face value.

Soooo, it's not that I "doubt" him, but I don't take what he says as fact either.

the tea party is and has always had racial undertones. It's a fact. The only people debating it are tea party members themselves and their supporters, who are by association, racists.

Lol, I don't even know any TPs, I doubt anyone here does. It's just ridiculous to label an entire group based on the actions of some, even many...cause that kind of thinking is actually what leads to racism.

I know a tea bagger and he is not a racist, IMO. He and I are on extreme opposite sides of the political BS spectrum, yet we have never debated race and politics. I agree that many of undertones of tea party message are racially motivated, but I refuse to label all of its adherents as racists.

Lol, I don't even know any TPs, I doubt anyone here does. It's just ridiculous to label an entire group based on the actions of some, even many...cause that kind of thinking is actually what leads to racism.

I know a hardcore Tea Partier and he's HIspanic. He's friends with a black guy and they both hate Obama. They must be racist against themselves.

Maybe it has something to do with Tea Partiers such as yourself believing Nazis aren't so bad.

Who said Nazis weren't bad? They're racist POS's but they're far from the worst thing happening with current politics right now. They're a fringe group that no one takes seriously. When was the last time you saw a Nazis influence any kind of policy? Now the Black Panthers...

You make these claims of raping, assaulting, and looting, but the Occupiers weren't known for that. I know I never read or heard anything about any of those things.

You don't know about what the Occupiers have done and you call other people un-educated? Hilarious. Google it, it's the first 1000 hits. Click images, there's footage.

But hey, let's focus on a fringe group who have the same name as some evil regime from another country that was eliminated 70yrs ago. Maybe we can also find some Conquistadors and yell at them for killin' Native Americans for gold.

Who said Nazis weren't bad? They're racist POS's but they're far from the worst thing happening with current politics right now. They're a fringe group that no one takes seriously. When was the last time you saw a Nazis influence any kind of policy? Now the Black Panthers...

I'll bite: How have the Black Panthers influenced current politics?

When was the last time Nazis did that? ^

Saw that one coming from a mile away. Have any examples besides the couple of jackasses Fox played on loop? Also, just to preemptively respond to what I know is coming from certain people: No, I don't condone what they did and if you see people doing that you should report them.

I know tea party people and none of the ones I know are racist. I think you are on to something here. It is easy to paint some group that people know very little about with any brush that you want.

I had a college professor who was well versed in the history of anti-semitism and she told me something very interesting. Going back to the middle ages and even earlier Jews suffered mob violence an pogroms because of pandemics. Their religious culture requires them to be very clean. So, they were much less likely to get sick. When a sickness would spread across the populations of Europe, the Jewish communities were often relatively unscathed. Ignorant mobs would look at everyone being sick and then at the Jews being healthy and come to the conclusion "the Jews made us sick".

Similarly, people don't know anything about the Tea Party, so it doesn't take much to point a finger at them and claim 'they are just a bunch of racists because they hate Obama' and the mob is ready to lynch them.

Saw that one coming from a mile away. Have any examples besides the couple of jackasses Fox played on loop? Also, just to preemptively respond to what I know is coming from certain people: No, I don't condone what they did and if you see people doing that you should report them.

There's also the the bounty they placed on that Hispanic White guy for Killin' the President's son.

It became a rallying cry for hoodie wearing racists and ignorant celebrities, which was then backed by Justice Department head Holder who never bothered to arrest anyone for offering it. That's quite a policy to set: allowing bounties to be placed on people you don't like...

There's also the the bounty they placed on that Hispanic White guy for Killin' the President's son.

It became a rallying cry for hoodie wearing racists and ignorant celebrities, which was then backed by Justice Department head Holder who never bothered to arrest anyone for offering it. That's quite a policy to set: allowing bounties to be placed on people you don't like...

That is influencing politics... how? Though if it makes you feel better, Zimmerman is getting a few million dollars from Will Smith to use his likeness in a movie about that incident. I'm sure it will be terrible.

I know tea party people and none of the ones I know are racist. I think you are on to something here. It is easy to paint some group that people know very little about with any brush that you want.

I had a college professor who was well versed in the history of anti-semitism and she told me something very interesting. Going back to the middle ages and even earlier Jews suffered mob violence an pogroms because of pandemics. Their religious culture requires them to be very clean. So, they were much less likely to get sick. When a sickness would spread across the populations of Europe, the Jewish communities were often relatively unscathed. Ignorant mobs would look at everyone being sick and then at the Jews being healthy and come to the conclusion "the Jews made us sick".

Similarly, people don't know anything about the Tea Party, so it doesn't take much to point a finger at them and claim 'they are just a bunch of racists because they hate Obama' and the mob is ready to lynch them.

Grouping criminal Blacks with Blacks in general has led to a lot of racism. It's ironic I see Black and White liberals doing the same thing with the Tea Party