Petition For Samuel L. Jackson To Narrate 'hard Knocks'

Would you be game for Samuel L. Jackson to narrate for the Falcons?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Samuel L. or no?

Hey Jay,

Ask the FO if they can spice it up with Samuel L. for narration!

Bump if you agree!!

It's not in their control.

HBO has a deal in place with Liev Schreiber. He's done all of the Hard Knocks I believe... As well as being Ray Donovan on Showtime.

Actually I think he does a lot if VoiceOver work in general, not just for HBO sports.

I want Jackson for the America's Game should we ever win a Super Bowl.

It's not in their control.

HBO has a deal in place with Liev Schreiber. He's done all of the Hard Knocks I believe... As well as being Ray Donovan on Showtime.

Actually I think he does a lot if VoiceOver work in general, not just for HBO sports.

I want Jackson for the America's Game should we ever win a Super Bowl.

Paul rudd narrated Kansas City. Only person outside of Schreiber that did it though.

Ya'll act like dude is going to be walking around with a microphone interviewing people. I mean alls he has to do is the narration; not use any funny one liners. I just think it would be cool to listen to his voice other than some random vanilla-sounding cat that make Smittyball sound like Prince.

I am sure he can do the narration when he is in the trailer of one of his sets. If his movies are being released this year, that probably means most of the work has already been done.

7 movies released by the end of next year. He has plenty of filming to do. I know you would like to wish that he would and could do it but I don't think it's as simple as you think when he's busy doing other things.

I would like to see him out there assisting Cox. I bet between the two of them the word motherfu*ker being used could probably set a record or something.

Yeah I like that. Instead of narrator he should just guest star and yell out profanities at players who fudge up.

Good TV right there. Have two hotties in bikinis at his side at all time.