Hard Knocks, Game In London. Is This Evidence The Nfl Wants To Push The Matty Ice Brand?

Atlien 404

Yes. Just as much as they wanted to push that Andy the red rifle Dalton brand.

Serious reply though to the subject of the Matt Ryan brand. Only way Ryan is going to evolve his brand is if he does it himself like the king of endorsements' Peyton Manning did, or like Cam is doing now. Ryan needs to loosen up, stop being dull, and he may be a hit , get the endorsements and be a guy that the rest of the nation wants to see more of. His brand is how he makes it. Not the nfl, not the Falcons.

In all seriousness he's the color guy for Fox now and surprisingly objective. He was quite complementary towards Ryan during the two Falcons games he called last season.

Shows you how much I actually keep up with him. Not surprised by his objectivity in that situation; he'd be a fool to handle it any other way.

In all seriousness he's the color guy for Fox now and surprisingly objective. He was quite complementary towards Ryan during the two Falcons games he called last season.

Here's hoping that Heath is the color commentator for every televised Falcons game on Fox this year ;)

LOL. Perhaps evidence that the Falcons have very little pull in the league office.

Anyway, I can't really think of anyone on the Falcons team that could even win a personality contest with a rock, except for Roddy, but I'll watch anyway. I always do.

Edited by NYG4

Obviously you don't know much about Willy Mo...

btw-Vick had lots of personality and branding...just sayin...

YOU obviously don't know much about Willy Mo.. I'll leave it at that.

Vick also had more postseason success... just saying as well.